Chapter 28

Delondon's P.O.V

I had been home for a whole week now. My mom was barely talking to me. She still was the only who knew I was pregnant at home. She told me it was up to me to tell my grand parents and my brother. I was hoping she would tell them, she told them everything else when I was growing up.

"De momma said take me to the store" Deon said walking into my room. I hurried and pulled my shirt down. I had been looking at my stomach in the mirror. I wasn't showing or anything. "You pregnant De" he asked with wide eyes. Looking at him I nodded my head. "Do momma know? She has to know that's why y'all haven't been talking like that".

"I'll be right there to take you to the store, get the keys from momma" I said hoping he would drop the subject. He left out my room and I slipped my shoes on and followed him down stairs. Hell, hopefully he'll tell my grandparents. Getting in the car I drove to our nearest Walmart the whole time there I could feel Deon starring at me.

"Dude stop it" I said finally. His look was starting to make me feel uncomfortable

"I'm sorry, I'm just in shock, does dad know" he asked. I'm not sure if my dad knows. Considering that he hasn't called me I'd say no.

"He hasn't called and said anything, so I guess not. Mom's disappointed though" I said parking the car.

"Yea because you're the good one" Deon said as he opened the door to get out. The good one. What is he talking about. I ignored Deon's last comment and we went into the store.

As we walked the smell of her chicken wings hit me in the face. Oh, my goodness, I swear Walmart chicken wings from their Deli be so good. It's a must I get some as we're leaving. I was following behind Deon as he pushed the buggy, he was looking a list putting things into it. I rolled my ass. My mom won't even speak to me. Normally she would have given me the list to do the shopping but she gave to Deon. Well two can play game. I won't be helping him, now watch how he pick up the wrong things.

"So sis, who is this lil nigga that shot the club up" Deon asked me. I stopped walking, who the hell does this man think he is.

"Boy what" I asked as I started to walk again.

"I need to meet this fool" he said. I laughed. How cute? My little brother trying to be all protective. I laughed at him. Walking in front of him I squeezed his cheeks.

"Aww look at you worried about your big sister..." then I stopped to think about his others comment that he made. "And what the hell do you know about shooting the club up" I asked smacking him in the back of the head. He rubbed the spot, while saying ouch.

"Girl stop, I'm the man out here in these streets, them hoes love me" he said licking his lips. I gave him a look and he quickly corrected himself. "Girls, I meant girls".

"De, you be out here having sex. Ouuu I'm telling mama" I said sticking my tongue out at him like a little child" I know my little brother was 15 going on 16 but I just can't think about him having sex. 15 just seems so young. I was almost 17 when I first did it. I guess that's not huge difference.

"Says the girl who got her club, shot up" he said and immediately took off running. I chased behind him, finally catching up to him when we got the snack isle. My mouth began to water and I forgot why I was chasing him. I started throwing things into the buggy. "Mama ain't paying for her shit g" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll pay for my own shit g" I said back mocking him. He was about to say something before a deep voice got our attention.

"Delondon" a deep voice said. Turning around I looked to see who it was. There stood a tall light skinned dude, with waves and dimples"