Chapter 7

A/N Keeb in the Multi media

Micah

Just when I was about to give up on shawty she surprised me. The conversation we just had was honestly the first real conversation we've ever had. I mean I know it's only been about two weeks since we've met but shawty mean as shit or so I thought. 

"I thought you said you didn't smoke" I asked as I passed the blunt back to Delondon. We were in my car parked in a dark parking lot that not many people came to. Just as promised I brought her to smoke so she could get her mind off her problems. I know it won't make her feel better but it's something to ease her mind temporally.

She giggled and took a hit of the blunt "First of all I said I didn't smoke not that I haven't done it before". She let out the smoke only to take another pull "And I don't remember you being in there when I said that" she stated as she passed the blunt back to me.

I'm not gone lie Delondon looks like an innocent girl. She the type to do everything by the book, well at least that's what I assumed. I laughed "Girl I got eyes on you". Which was true. I'm very interested in Delondon and I got niggas all over Florida looking after her. I know I sound obsessed as fuck but it's not too many girl I meet that play hard to get. A nigga had to find out why she be acting the way she act towards me. 

"I don't know if I should find that sweet or if i should get the fuck out this car and run" she stated with a serious face. We starred at each for a minute and then her goofy ass started laughing. I took the blunt and put it out. "Aye nigga what you doing" She asked still laughing. 

We smoked about two blunts and was on the third. I'm sure her tolerance level isn't that high and I don't want her to start tripping on me. I ignored her complaints about not finishing the third blunt. "Aye you hungry" I asked as I started to crank the car up.

"Yup" she replied back popping the p.

"Aight so you trying come to my place and cook" I asked looking at her. She scrunched her face up at my words. I laughed because I knew she was about to let my ass have it. 

"Cook for you" she said with the nigga please look on her face "You got me fucked up"

"I was just playing ma"I stated as I connected my phone to the aux to try and find the song I was looking for. 

"Can I play something" She asked with her hand out. I really wasn't in the mood to hear no R&B shit. Don't get me wrong I love that type of music I'm just not trying to hear it at this moment. I thought about it for a moment before I reluctantly gave her the aux. I just know I'm about to regret this. 

I pulled out the parking lot and started on my way to the nearest AppleBee's. A nigga was in the mood for some boneless wings. I was focusing on the road when I heard the beat to a very familiar song. 

"You fucking with niggas that's insecure,watered down, my shit is pure
write down my number but don't call me 'til you sure
"
Delondon rapped along to the beat of Tupac I rather be your nigga. "I ain't begging just trying to relocate between your legs dripping wet, as we experiment in sweaty sex and now you straight begging to sex me got you undressing to test me and uhh..". I looked at her in shock. I just knew she was finna play some SZA or some shit like that.

"Aye what you know about this youngin" I asked as I glanced between her and the road. She continued to nod her head to beat.

"Nigga please. I was raised off this shit here" she said as she began to rap the next line. On the whole way to the restaurant she nodded along rapping a few lines here and there.