Chapter 18

Micah's P.O.V

"So when I'm a see you again" her voice purred over the phone.

"Shiddd, whenever you trying link ma" I replied back while taking the controller from Keeb. "But aye though, I'm finna play the game let me call me back" I said while holding the phone between my ear.

"Ugh, I miss you so much" she said in a baby voice. I was starting to get annoyed with her. She was really testing my patience.

"I'll hit you up later" I said hanging up without giving her a chance to reply. These bitches aggravating. Make a nigga want to keep his dick to himself.

"Aye fam these hoes aggy ain't they" Chris said eating some chips. Everybody started to laugh.

Me and my niggas was chilling at my place playing 2k. It was week day and we was bored but at the same time we didn't want to do nothing too extreme so we just chilling.

"This why I don't like fucking with Tisha ass" I said blowing out a breath. This caused the guys to start laughing. After Tisha ass was hitting me up all Homecoming week I finally gave her a little time and her ass think we moving towards a relationship or something. I know what you thinking. What about Delondon? We just friends. Nothing more. Nothing less.

"Better not let De know you fucking with that bitch. She don't like her" Keeb said firing up the blunt. About damn time it took this nigga forever.

"What you talking bout nigga" I asked trying to focus in the game. These niggas want to gossip and shit.

"She told Jada, that she ain't like Tisha. Something about she be mugging her and shit" Keeb said finally passing the blunt.

"Damn poor De, this nigga Micah giving her all kinds of enemies" Tonio said shaking his head.

I took a moment to think about what they were saying. Damn since Delondon and I started kicking it I have heard that it's been a few bitches looking at her sideways and shit.

"Tisha ass need to go someone, I don't even know why I fuck with her" I said passing the controlling since I lost. All the guys looked at me before everyone said in unison "The Head". We all started laughing.

Everybody knew Tisha ass was known on campus for giving some top notch head and the crazy part about is the bitch don't even go to school here. We was just clowning and smoking when we heard a knock on the door.

"It's opened" I yelled. The door opened, and some people walked in.

"Rakeeb" Jada's voice boomed. "Can I talk to you for a second". The room was silent. He got up and headed outside to go talk to her.

"Wow that seems to be a little intense" another voice said. I finally noticed Delondon was now standing in the room with us.

"What's up apple head" I said while patting the seat so she could sit down next to me. Knowing her she rolled her eyes. Her ass still sat down though. "You been M.I.A" I said throwing my arm across her shoulder.

"It's been two days" she said laughing.

"I know but I miss my best friend" I said laying my her on her shoulder. I looked around and noticed that everyone went bac to either playing the game or watching everybody play. I looked back at Delondon and noticed her eyebrow was raised.

"Best friend" she stated back.

"Yea I thought we were best friends" I said lifting my head up.

"Oh no darling, best friends don't..." she stopped herself mid-sentence and started shaking her head. I didn't miss the smile that was on her face though.