Chapter 10

Micah 

"Who the fuck told your apple head ass to take my car" I asked through the phone as I was putting on my sneakers. I just woke up about an hour ago. DeLondon was gone and so were my keys. I'm not going to lie and say I'm mad because I'm not, just slightly irritated. Only because I don't know if she can drive.

"Well I asked you to take me back to camp and you didn't" She said back with attitude dripping from her tone. Although I couldn't see her I just felt like she was rolling her eyes when she said that. She always rolling them little ass eyes.

"Keep rolling them little ass eyes and them bitches gone fall out" I said while walking into my kitchen and opening up a bottle of water.

"Nigga fuck you" she said with even more attitude as if it was possible.

"I'm trying but you're acting stingy, anyway where you at. I'm about to have Keeb drop me off so I can get my wheels" I said while walking into the living room and dapping up Keeb.

"First of all ew and second I'm not telling you. You should have got your ass up and dropped me off" She said before hanging up the phone quickly. 

"De...DeLondon" I said not getting a response. Man she so fucking extra. I heard laughing and I looked up to see Keeb laughing.

"Fuck is funny" I asked becoming irritated as fuck.

"You my nigga. You don't know if you want to be ,mad at shawty or not" He said while continuing to laugh. I mugged the fuck out of that nigga.

"Man watch out" I said sitting down on the sofa. I got shit to do today and I really need my car. How the fuck am I suppose to find out where this girl at. I tried calling her back but she sent me to voicemail all three times. 

"Aye fam can you call Jade ass and see if she with her" I said looking at Keeb.

He stale faced me before responding "Nigga her name is Jada..Jay..da" he said sounding her name out "and no because that bitch out with some nigga" he said mugging. I laughed at him.

"You mad shawty out" I asked amused.

"Man bruh if we being honest I really like shawty she just can't sit her ass down no fucking where" he said looking stressed out. I ain't never seen my man stressed out over a girl before.

"Jay..da" I said making sure I pronounced her name correctly so he wouldn't get mad "Is a thot pocket and you know she been around and it's barley September" I said pulling out my phone to see if I could get in touch with Delondon. Shit really starting to blow me. 

"I know and that's the thing. She get around but she solid and I want her to myself" he said crossing his arms. I could understand where he was coming from. It's not too many females out here that's gone  keep it real with you and be solid. It's like today you're either going to find a solid girl that's not a 100% loyal or a loyal girl that folds under pressure. Won't find both these days.

"Aye bruh ain't you still fucking with Sariah" I asked remembering that he was just with her last night.

He gave me a confused look "And your point is".

"You can't expect shawty to be faithful to you and you not do the same" I replied back. I'm giving him this advice and I just hope I can remember this myself.

"Oh I forgot you 'Mister relationship guy'" he said making a face. Mugging the shit out of him I decided to drop the conversation. I could tell exactly where it was going and I wasn't in the mood to talk about Aria.

"Aye bro, you still buying the liquor for tonight" he asked after a moment of silence.

"Let me check my account right quick fam" I pulled up my checking account and saw that 50$ was just withdrawn out of my account.  "This girl" I said out loud.