Chapter 23

Delondon's P.O.V

I was Hot. Livid. Pissed. Upset. Just flat out mad as hell. However, my face remained calmed.

"Girl I'll go fuck him up for you, if you want me to" Amor said as she paced back and forth. I sat there still. Not moving nor speaking. The last couple of weeks with Micah have been amazing. It's been just the two of us. We had been talking about actually being together and stop wasting each other time. We were so close but nothing good lasts forever.

"Will you sit the fuck down; can't you see she trying to think" Jada said. She was sitting next to me. We both were watching Amor pace the floor like a md woman. She was pissed and so was I. The difference is she was pissed at Micah but me, see I was pissed at myself. Him too, but mostly myself. Jada and Amor both started to bicker and normally I would just ignore them but I'm not in the mood for that today.

"Can you guys please, hush" I asked in very calm voice. Both of their heads snapped in my direction. They were surprised at how calm I was. Little did they know.

"Why you so calm about all of this" Amor asked.

"Yea I mean, you specifically asked his ass to stay away from those three particular bitches and he basically was like fuck that" Jada said. I rolled my eyes. I know this bitch ain't talking. She get her ass whopped by same bitch every two weeks. Deciding not to get into it with Jada I stood up. I walked over to my closet and got my umbrella out.

"Bitch it's raining" I heard Jada asked Amor.

"What the hell this bitch going" Amor asked.

I had walked out my dorm room and was making my way out the building. I could hear the two in the back asking me where I was going but my calmness was starting to turn into rage. I was pissed off and I'm about to let it show. I know that Micah had a late class on Wednesdays, so instead of going to work or home he chills with some his homies that stay on campus. I walked the campus until I spotted his Black dodge car. All I say was red.

I had just found out Micah was still involved with Aria, he was entertaining Tisha, and he is going on dates with Riley. Which was honestly hard to believe because we are always together. I don't know when he finds the time for them other bitches but I'm about to find time for other people myself. I'm not even got tell him I know, but he is about to feel me. I stood in front of his car with the umbrella in my hand.

"Bitch what the hell are you about to do" Amor asked. Her and Jada and followed me all this way around campus. "Sis it's not worth it, your ass going to jail". I scoffed.

"He won't be calling the police" I said back.

"Girl he don't have to, campus police stay ready" Amor said. The whole time she was trying to talk me out of fucking his car up Jada was knocking out on the door trying to get the guys attention. Shortly after they let her in I could see Micah peep out the window for split second. Action time.

Ignoring what Amor was saying, I took the umbrella and started beating the hell out Micah's car. Glass begin to shatter as I hit one window after another one. Beyoncé's Hold Up song was beginning to play inside my head. I was so into that I didn't hear the crowd of people start to gather outside.

"Yooooo what the fuck are you doing" I heard Micah say. He was getting ready to walk up on me. I held my umbrella up.

"Bitch take another step and I'll knock your fucking head off" I said getting ready to swing at him. He took a step back while holding his hands up. That's all I needed for me to continue.

"Come on now" he said before taking a step forward.

"Back the fuck up off me, I'm not playing with you" I said looking at him. Just as I looked at him I saw a dark-skinned girl standing behind him. She had come out of the house with him and the other guys. It was Riley. If it was possible I began to become angrier. It didn't take long for Micah to peep that I had saw that bitch.