Chapter 8

Delondon

"London can can you hurry up damn" Amor yelled from our room. I was currently in the bathroom putting a few loose curls in my hair. I had recently gotten my hair done. I switched my inches out for a cute bob.

"I don't even know why you bother" I heard Jada tell Amor as she laughed at her impatience. 

"I have never met a person that takes forever to get ready. Like damn it's just a basketball game" I heard Amor reply back to Jada. 

We were currently getting ready to go to this street ball game. Apparently a few guys that attend this school and some that don't would get together like every other weekend to play ball at a court that wasn't too far from the school. 

"Seriously though London I heard it be packed and it's not many bleachers there. Come one" Jada said in an almost pleading voice. 

I rolled my eyes before running my fingers through my hair in order to get my desired look. I looked in the mirror one last time before applying my clear pink lip gloss. After giving my myself one last look I walked out the bathroom closing the door behind me. 

"Y'all always crying and shit" I said while picking up my Ralph Lauren perfume and spraying myself a few times. I grabbed my Michael Kors over the body purse and put it over my body.

"Bitch finally" Amor said rolling her eyes and getting up off her bed. I gave her a look before I continued to walk to my closet so I could find some shoes. I could hear Jada huff behind me. I smirked to myself knowing I was aggravating them. I slipped my manicured feet into my black fur slides. 

"Hold the noise. I'm ready bitches" I said as I slid my my pink shades on to my face. 

"Even though you took forever" Amor started off saying while rolling her eyes. "You look too cute not to take a picture" I smiled at her. I was dressed in some ripped light colored jeans from Fashionnova paired with a black and pink off the shoulder blouse. 

"Girl you look good too" I said smiling at her. Amor had on a pair of jeans shorts and a red tank top. She also had on a pair of Nike's that was all red.

"Girl I look basic" She said telling the truth. What she had on was basic but Amor made anything look good.

We snapped a couple pictures before Jada jealous ass rushed us out the door. She just mad cause she be tacky. 

Once we got to the game I noticed that it literally was packed as fuck at the court. There were two sets of bleachers on both sides and not one seat was available. There were people lined up along the fences and some people even went as far as to bring their own chairs. 

We walked inside of the gate and found a spot on the fence and leaned up against it. When Jada realized we didn't have a seat she mugged me immediately. I rolled my eyes. Nobody told this girl to wear heels to a basketball game. She had on a jean skirt that flared out and stopped mid thigh and it was paired with a white lace crop top and of course heels. 

The game hadn't started yet so everyone was just sitting or standing around talking.  "Aye isn't that Micah fine ass" Jada asked looking at a black dodge car. Keeb and Micah both were getting out of the car when she said it. 

I looked over at him. He was dressed in a pair of black basketball shorts with a loose fitting red shirt with no sleeves. "Yea that's him" I answered for her while going back to looking at my phone.

"Girl stop acting like y'all just wasn't at Apple bee's the other night" Amor said with a smirk. I looked at her with wide eyes. She knew I didn't want Jada to know that. A look of realization took over her face and she mouthed the words sorry. Jada was looking at me with the 'Oh bitch really face'.