Chapter 30

Micah P.O.V

"Yooo nigga I can't believe you done moved into a two a bedroom" Keeb said looking around. We were at my new apartment, in the same complex, playing cards.

"This nigga a family man now" Tonio said. This caused everyone to laugh. I shook my head. These niggas always trying to clown somebody.

"Y'all niggas tripping, this what I'm supposed to do" I said putting down a card. I got up and limped my crippled ass to the kitchen, so I could get a bottle of water. It's been two weeks since the car accident and a nigga is healing just fine. My ankle still a little fucked up but it'll be alright, just a bad sprain. I'm just happy that the bitch ain't broke.

Within these two weeks, Delondon has been staying with me. She's really been helping me out. I finally was able to send her home yesterday, so I could move to the two-bed apartment. I haven't told her yet because I want her to be surprised. I'm not really with that mushy shit but I'm happy that my niggas helped me move. It wasn't like I had a lot of shit though and it's literally right around the corner. I had little shit left to unpacked but I'm not tripping on it I know De will help me with that, since she been treating a nigga like I'm disabled. All of the furniture in the living room, dining room, and master bedroom was in place, the whole empty room was the second bedroom.

"We know you doing the right thing, shit just unusual seeing you me all pussy whipped" Chris said laughing. I smacked my teeth, this the last nigga that should be hollering about being pussy whipped. Amor walking around his balls in her purse as we speak. Tonio laughed before interjecting.

"Whole up nigga I know you ain't talking, Amor got you wrapped around her damn finger" Tonio said. We all laughed.

"Yes ma'am, I'm on my way, Yes Yes. Ok ok. Be right there" Keeb mocked Chris from a few nights ago.

"Nigga got up to leave so fast, I thought his momma was the one on the other line" Tonio said. Chris smacked his teeth. They were going in on his ass.

"Man so what" he said shrugging his shoulders. "I been like this, nigga you just started" Chris said pointing at me.

"Don't let his ass fool you, nigga was like this with Aria crazy ass too" Keeb said.

"Aye, don't bring her crazy ass up. She still calling me from unknown numbers and shit" I said shaking my head.

"Oh yea" Tonio said. "What the fuck did you ever do to that girl" Tonio asked.

"Aye man, When I'm dedicated to one woman, I can treat them right, that lame ass nigga she with probably treating her ass like she don't exist or something, I don't know but the only woman I'm worrying about De." I said. Aria took me through some shit, and I'll admit the memory of it, is the reason I played around with Delondon but I really do love that girl.

"Ok pussy whipped" Chris said laughing.

"Ain't nothing pussy whipped about me" I said and just then my phone rang. I jumped up to get it to see if it was Delondon and it was. I answered the phone and could hear these niggas in the back laughing.

"What up baby" I said smiling to myself I was happy to be talking to my girl. My smile fell the moment she opened her mouth tho.

"I want you to explain to me why I just opened the door to your fucking apartment and this bitch is emptyyy" she said with attitude lanced in her tone. First of all how did she get in and second I wasn't expecting her to find out so soon.

"Aye man calm your ass down, just come to building 9 apt 32" I said quickly. I really didn't want to argue with her so I went on and told her to come to the new place.