Chapter 29

Delondon's P.O.V

Winter break was finally over, and I was glad to be back at school. My family was starting to smoother the hell out of me. Christmas dinner was crazy. Everyone kept asking me if I was ok and wouldn't let me fix my own plate or even my own drink. This made Deon mad because they everybody would ask him to do it for me. I guess I can't blame them. My first appointment that went to back home the doctor did tell me that my stress levels were up and that I needed to take it easy. My whole family literally drove me back to school and did not leave until I was fully unpacked. They said it was because they wanted to take some of the load off but it was really because they wanted to meet Micah. The meet and greet went very well. My dad took him outside and had a 'talk' with him and neither of them would tell me what it was that was said. I asked Micah and he just simply said that they had an understanding. What the hell does that even mean?

"Ok so girl, this baby shower will it be in Georgia or Florida" Malaysia asked me. I was in my room on facetime with Malaysia and Amor was sitting right next to me. Amor had had came to visit me over the break and her and Malaysia bonded big time. It's safe to say that my two best friends adore the fuck out of each other.

"Ouu girl have two" Amor said causing Malaysia to agree. I rolled my eyes. These hoes sitting up here planning shit and I don't even know if I want a baby shower.

"What about the gender reveal, that's what we really need to figure out" Malaysia said.

"I don't even know if I want a gender reveal or a damn baby shower" I said stopping the two from talking. They looked at me briefly and continued talking as if I hadn't said anything.

"Girl text me, so I can get your number, idk why this bitch all in our business" Amor said giving Malaysia her number and just like that Malaysia hung up. Well damn, so much asking me what I wanted.

"Um why nobody told me you were fucking pregnant" I heard Jada loud ass say. I rolled my eyes. Classes had been in session for a week and she is just getting back which is weird.

"You would have known but you went home and went ghost on everybody" I said turning around to look at Jada. She looked different. She looked off. She had lost some weight and it was super noticeable and she hand bags under her eyes. "How was your break" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Just then Amor turned around.

"What the hell happened to you" she asked. I mentally face palmed myself. Leave it to Amor to be so opened about everything.

"What, I know I lost a few pounds my mom was doing this keto diet and she made everybody in the house do with her but I'm back on camp now, so that's about to change" she said laughing it off. I eyesd her suspiciously before shrugging it off. Something's off and I'm sure she'd tell us when she was good and ready. "But back to you miss thing, who's the father" she asked smirking. Yup just like that Jada was back.

"The fuck you mean who's the father, Micah of course" I said mugging her. She laughed.

"Girl bump your breaks, I was just joking but aww I'm excited to me an auntie, how far along are you" she said walking over and touching my bell.

I looked at her with a slight mug "I'll be 14 weeks in two day" I said taking her hands off my stomach.

"Well I know your hungry, let's go eat bitches" she said walking back in to her room.

"Some is off about that damn girl" Amor said as we both watched her walk through the bathroom and back into her room.

"Yeaaaa" I said still confused on what just happened.