Chapter 21

Delondon's P.O.V

"Well Goodmorning to you to Miss thang" Amor said as I walked through the door of our room. I already know where her mind at and trust me it's nothing like that. She looked me up and down and smirked at my attire. I currently had on an oversized black t-shirt and some grey sweats. It was the day after my party and I had just gotten in. I went back to Micah's apartment once the party was over and no it wasn't even like that.

"Girl, we just talked. That was all" I said walking towards my bed. I had a long night and a mild hangover. All I wanted to do was go to sleep.

"I didn't even say anything" Amor said holding up her hands. She may have not said but I think I've known Amor long enough to know where her mind be at.

Getting into my bed I rolled my eyes, deciding not to pay her any attention. That became very hard with staring me in the face. "Can I help you" I asked without even opening my eyes. She is starting to test my patience.

"I just want to know what y'all talked about" she said. I could hear the smile in her voice.

"You act like Jada thirsty ass. Matter of fact, where she at" I said sitting up. I came to the conclusion that wasn't getting any sleep.

"I don't know where that hoe at, and my nigga not texting me back and did all of my work. I bored girl, I'm bored" Amor said falling onto my bed. I swear she so damn dramatic.

"Ok all we did was talk" I said laying back down. I looked up at the ceiling and the conversation we had last night flashed through my head. "He apologized again for the bullshit he pulled, and we talked about the future of friendship. We didn't have sex, but Amor I wanted to so bad" I said looking at her. She was looking at me with a smirk. "I never meet anybody like him. He gets on my nerves so bad but at the same time I just want to be in his presents". I didn't like the way I felt about Micah. I actually hated it. It was just something I couldn't help.

"Do you love him" Amor asked. Her question made me laugh. Love? I can admit that I am lusting after him in an unhealthy way but it most definitely isn't a love.

"Girl it's just lust...and dick" we both laughed at my answer. "I mean but I lowkey can see myself in a relationship with him but he doesn't want that, so I would only be asking for heartbreak".

"Well you need to mingle with some new niggas then" Amor said. She sat up and fully looked at me. "I know for a fact Micah doesn't even want you in another nigga's presents, so he has to be feeling you on more than just some friends with benefits bullshit. You tell him he either get his shit together or stop telling niggas that you off limits". Her last statement caused me to sit back up.

"What?" I was shocked at what I was hearing. I know he had joked about telling niggas I was off limits, but I had no clue that he was actually doing it.

"You didn't know" Amor asked in disbelief. I shook my head no. "Girl yup, he be all around campus telling people not to get at you because you his girl. I hopped out of bed and quickly slid my shoes on. "Bitch where you are going" Amor asked while putting her shoes on also.

"I'm about to check this nigga" I said while walking out the door and she was right there behind me. When he dropped me off he told me he was going to chill some of his boys that stayed on campus and that he would text me before he left, so that's exactly where I was going. How dare he walk around claiming me. He has made clear that we are not together do his actions need to match. Finally, after about five minutes of walking I found the upperclassmen on campus apartments. Right when I was about to start knocking on people doors to which apartment he was in I walked into a hard chest.