Chapter 19

Tisha in the Multi media

Delondon P.O.V

"Girl I wish I was there I would have beat all tree of them of hoes" Amor said punching her fist into her other hand. Jada and I had just told her about what went down the other day when we pulled up on Keeb the other day.

"Ok Birdman" I said making us all laugh. "Respectk my name head ass". She pushed me lightly while laughing.

"Bitch you got jokes" she said. We were walking out of the café and back to the dorm when this girl walked up to us.

"Delondon" she asked looking at me with a small smile. I looked at her in confusion. It's the girl from my class that's always mugging me now. The hell does she want.

"That's me" I said cocking my head to side and furrowing my brows. I was trying to think of her name but for some reason it always slipped my mind.

"I'm Aria and I was wondering if I could talk to you for a second" she asked with a bright smile. However, I get the feeling that this conversation would be anything bright. I looked to Amor and Jada and they both were looking at me anticipating my answer. I thought about for moment. Shrugging my shoulders, why the hell not I thought. It doesn't look like she was going to walk away that easy anyway. I walked off to the side about 15 feet away from Jada and Amor.

"What's good" I asked getting straight to point. I really didn't have time for any formalities. She wants to talk, so let's talk. I looked at her and we stood at the same height but that was only because she wore heels. She was a rather petite girl, but she had confidence about herself. Which is good every woman should be confidant. I'm just trying to figure out what the hell her ass want with me.

"Woman to woman" she started out talking. I scoffed. I know she is not about to say what I think she is. "I know Micah seems like a good dude, but it's me that he really wants. I broke his heart and he's acting out but eventually we will get back on track and I just don't want you to be surprised when we do" she said looking me in my eyes. I almost laughed in her face, but she seemed so serious, so I restrained myself.

"Is that all you wanted to say" I asked not feeding into her bullshit. I was starting to get tired of this girl and this the first conversation we have ever had.

"Oh girl, no need to get snappy I'm just warning you. Y'all won't be together for long he'll be home soon" she said with a smug look. This time around I did laugh.

"Sis me and him are not together. Trust he free to come to you whenever" I said while still laughing. This bitch really talking out the side of her neck about a nigga. Where they do that at?

She started mugging me. The same pathetic ass mug she give me every time I walk in class. This bitch has to be sick in the head. "First of all, I'm not your sis and second I hope it's funny when he break your heart"

"Girllll" I exaggerated for emphasis. "We are not together, he can't break anything over here sweetie. That's all you, if you want him. Now if you will excuse me I have important shit to do" I said walking away and not giving her a chance to say anything else. She really had me fucked up. We too grown to be going back and forth about a nigga. Especially one that's gone do what he wants to do at the end of the day.

"You say that but, yet you were calling him while we was together last night" she said to my back. I could have turned around and chumped her the fuck off, but it really wasn't worth it. I'm not even mad because he was with her, but damn Micah control your bitches.

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted him.

De baby- We got to talk

Cah- What's good