Chapter 16

Delondon

It was amazing. The feeling was one I had never felt before. It was like spending all the money you had in your account with no worries, only for you to realize that your bills are do. That's exactly I felt in that moment. Yea the sex was good, but I can't believe I did it and now it's awkward as hell. I sat in the passenger seat of Micah's car not, moving nor speaking. I didn't necessarily feel bad, but I feel different. I feel like maybe this wasn't the right choice but hey what's done is done. I can only do better in the future.

Pulling up to the dorm, I started gathering my stuff. Instead of putting my clothes from last night back on, I borrowed a pair of sweats from Micah, which didn't fit too bad, and an oversized t-shirt. My hand was on the door and I was getting ready to open until Micah spoke.

"What you doing later" he said looking at me. Turing to face his direction, I notice the smirk that he had on his face. It was different from all the other smirks. In his head he had won a prize.

I chose to play it cool, because I didn't want to make things more awkward for myself. It seems like I'm the only one who found it awkward. This just reminded me that Micah was used to fucking different bitches. I was not used to this causally sex thing at all and it showed. "Nothing as of now, knowing Jada she probably gone drag me and Amor somewhere" I answered.

"I want to see you tonight". I was about to say something until I was cut off. "On some chill type of shit".

Raising my eyebrow, a frown was placed on my face. "Chill type of shit" I repeated back to him. Was he trying to tell me something? I couldn't help but to feel slightly rejected. Was my sex not good to him?

"Yea you know you still the homie, you gone always be the homie and I want to chill" he said.

"Ok, um I'll let you know" I said while getting out of the car and walking away towards the door. Once inside I looked over my shoulder to see he was still sitting right there. Once the building door shut he walked away. At least he made sure I was inside safely.

Walking up to my floor I was ready to pass out. It was noon and I had stayed awake most of the night. After we did the deed I slept for about 2 hours but then I woke up at about 5 this morning and wasn't able to go back to sleep. Opening the door to my room Amor and Jada was right there looking at me.

"Sis we have been waiting on you, give us all the tea" Jada said taking my hand and guiding me to sit on my bed. Her ass can't wait to go run and tell my business. I know she's the one that tells Keeb and he relay the message back to Micah. I just haven't said anything because maybe I wanted him to know. However, that's about to change today.

"Girl I'm not telling you shit, so you run and tell Keeb and it'll get back to Micah" I said getting up to put my things in their respective place. Amor laughed at the look that was on Jada's face. Her face dropped in shock. I'm guessing she's surprised that I know but who else would tell him. It wasn't hard to point the finger.

"Told you, your ass talk too much, now you can't get the tea" Amor said doing a little dance. Shaking my head at their foolishness I went to sit back down on my bed.

"Girl I promise I won't say anything. I just want to know what happened" Jada said almost begging. I fell back on the bed laughing. I can't believe she was begging to hear my business.

"Uh Uh, now that's sad" Amor said rolling her eyes at Jada. "Girl get your ass up. Over here begging for somebody business". The two starting bickering back and forth and I eventually tuned them out. My mind thought back to last night. Although I felt how I felt, I can't lie and say it wasn't good. The way he touched my body. He took his time and explored it. Many men don't know that, that's the key. Our bodies worked well together. It was a feeling I wouldn't mind feeling again. Maybe the whole casual sex thing isn't too bad. I never experienced what I felt last night with the two guys I had dealt with before. That's the thing I found to be the most dangerous but damn it may just be worth it.