Chapter 33

Micah's P.O.V

It's been a whole week since Delondon left to go back and home and I haven't spoken to her. A part of was pissed off. Like I could she leave when I needed her to most. We were supposed to get through this shit together and bounce back stronger than ever. I reached out to her and she wouldn't return any of my phone calls or texts. I have never been this long with out speaking to her. I'm starting to think she mad at me or something.

"Hey, um can I talk to you for a moment" I said to Amor as soon as she walked up towards her room. I was waiting for her because I wanted to check up on De. I know she's not talking to me but her and Amor is close so I know she's spoken to her.

"Ok, come in" she said as she opened the door. I walked and could still some of Delondon's things on her side of the room. "What's up" she said as she sat down. I looked at her and my eyes caught a duffle bag sitting at the door. She traveled my eyes and saw what I was looking at. She cleared her throat. Snapping out of my thoughts.

"Um yea, I've been trying to reach out to De but she's not answering" I said. Amor nodded her head as if this isn't news to her. "Do you know why she would be ignoring me" I asked. She laughed shaking her head.

"Look you're a cool guy and I would say that we're friends and I'm going to tell you this because I know that the only reason De hasn't told you is because she rather just move on but she's not only trying to grieve losing the baby she's trying to heal from you" she said. I looked confused. Heal from me. What the hell have I done? Yea I know the last few months were rocky but it wasn't anything major. "She was depressed as fuck these last few months and you didn't notice. You thought she was just trying to pick arguments, but she was calling out for help. You stopped going to appointments with her, leaving at home by herself and getting mad if she came over here. I'm not sure what all happened between y'all but I know she was on the verge of a break down" she said. I just sat there thinking about all the time I would walk in and just see Delondon starring at a wall not blinking. Damn that shit was right in my face.

"Damn I didn't notice" I said.

"And she knows about they Mya girl, she found out weeks before, you know, and she also knows that you were still in contact with Aria." My heart dropped she knew all of this and never said anything.

"I know I'm fucked up, but she still didn't have to leave, we're both suffering a lost. I need her to help me heal" I said running my hands down my face. I had no idea that she knew of all of this.

"Her staying here for you would only hurt her more. Although she knew about you out doing you, she had a baby on the way and was so focused on preparing for her that she didn't give herself to process the heartbreak you were putting her through. Then you showed up hours later after she gave birth, nobody but Tonio knows where you were. Even your mother was there before you. Hell, her mother stays over four hours away and was there before you. "Amor said. I just there listening. "She's blames herself for losing the baby, she thinks that you blame her and then she turns around and blames you and she's just all over the place. Trust her being around you right now will not be pretty." She said looking at me.

Shaking my head "Ok I get what you're saying but still her mom or somebody had to tell her to get away from me, she wouldn't have did that herself" I said. I know Delondon and know that she had developed a soft spot for me. I know I like to call her selfish, but she never really did anything selfish but think of her best interest.

"It was her idea to go Atlanta, but your mom is the one who advised her to separate from you. The first night she was in the hospital you left and went out. Yea you were there a few hours of the day, but you didn't stay there. De was so gone though that she doesn't even know you weren't there it was your mom who told her and she advised her to separate from you because you still had some growing to do" Amor said. Damn it be your own mother.