Chapter 13

A/N just a little some some to hold ya'll over until you get the goods, okurrrr

Micah P.O.V

Sometimes I really confuse myself. I really like Delondon I'm not sure if it's as a friend or maybe more than a friend, but I like her. I know at first it was about wanting to fuck but I don't even want to do that no more. I mean I do but the urge to do it is not as strong as it was before. That was before I got to know her a little better. This is what confuses a young nigga and she doesn't make it any better, especially considering the fact that we almost kissed tonight.

My arms were gripped tightly around her waist as we swayed back and forth. It's like our bodies moved simultaneously in a perfect rhythm. She threw her head back and relaxed her body fully into mine as the words from the Daniel Caesar song flowed beautifully through the club.

"Thank you for bringing me here Micah" she stated looking up at me with those big brown eyes. I couldn't help but to get lost inside of them. Her eyes, so innocent and pure. Deep down inside I knew that taking things to the next level with Delondon could destroy her. I didn't have the best rep when it came to females but still something about those brown eyes made me want to at least try and change. Snap out of it man. She only sees you as a friend I had to remind myself. It was no secret she had friend zoned me and honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

"No problem girl, you know I got you" I stated continuing to look down at her. My eyes traveled to her pink full lips. They were covered in dark brown lip stick. I think it was matte or some shit like that.

"Why are you staring so hard" she asked in a small whisper. I could tell by the tone of her voice that she was feeling some type of way.

"You wouldn't know unless you were starring back at a nigga" I stated back with a small lick of my lips. This caused her to crack a small smile. Before I knew it my ass was leaning down towards her. My eyes were focused on her lips and hers were on mine. I stopped barely an inch away from her mouth. "I want you" I stated in husky voice. The look in hers stated that she wanted me too, even though she would never let herself believe it. Delondon always had to be in control of everything, so when she felt out of control it didn't sit well with her.

"I'm not that girl" she stated yet her face continued to move towards mine. She's not that girl but that's not stopping baby girl from kissing me right now.

"Brotherrr" a voice said from next to us causing us both to jump. Delondon immediately wiggled herself out my embrace. Me not wanting to start a scene I let her go easily and looked at my little big sister that was standing right in front of me. She took after our mother and was on the short side, standing at only 5'3. Her natural hair was straightened, and she wore it down something she rarely did.

"Sisterrr" I said mocking her before reaching down to give her a hug.

"You haven't been here in  forever I was starting to think you didn't like the vibe anymore" she stated while glancing at Delondon who had been quietly standing off to the side watching our interaction. "And who is this. Did you all just meet, because I know my brother didn't bring a girl here" My sister said with a look of awe in her eyes. Unlike most girls Delondon never had a problem introducing herself.

"My name is Delondon and I'm a friend of your brother" Delondon said reaching her hand out. My sister placed a smirk on her face identical to mine. My mom always said that we had my dad's signature smirk.

"Friend? Y'all sure looking cozy over here but my name is Mya" my sister said while shaking Delondon's hand.

"Wow you guys are related, the same smirk" Delondon said looking between us.