Chapter 2

Their house ^

Ryan's POV:

"Ryan, the Master is calling for you in his office."

"Thank you Trish. I'll be there." Walking upstairs, I knocked on the door lightly as a deep voice beckoned me to enter.

"Come in."

"You called for me Master?" Closing the door behind me softly, I turned to face Master who's sitting comfortably on his leather sofa as he downed close to a bottle of whiskey.

"How has Adrian been performing these few days? Is he still playing around?"

"No, Master. He's been working hard and always completing his tasks before the deadline reaches as usual."

"Good. I knew he'll listen to you. That boy, I can never control him. You help me control his animalistic side okay?" That so not his animalistic side...wait till he sees his real animalistic side. He'll crap in his pants.

"Yes, Master. I'll do my best."

"Good. You can go - Oh wait. Please inform him that a furmal party will be held in our house next week. I have shomeone I want to introduce him to." He said slightly slurred as he downed his last glass.

"Yes Master. I will convey the message to him. Rest assured." He nodded slowly before waving me away impatiently as he stumbled to get another bottle from his shelves.

"Yes Master...Master?"

"What?!" He snapped, annoyed as opened the new bottle.

"Please don't drink so much. It's bad for your health."

"I'm as fit as a fiddle. One bottle is nothing. Now go."

"Sorry Master. I'll take my leave now." Leaving quickly, I shut the door behind me  quickly only to smack into a hard wall once I turned to leave. Stumbling back a little, large warm arms snaked around my waist immediately, pulling me into the hard rock wall again.

"Sorry beautiful. Are you okay?" I looked up to see Adrian grinning playfully down at me. Why does he look so attractive even when his grinning?

"I'm fine Y-" He cut me off instantly before I can even complete my sentence.

"Adrian."

"We're at home, Young Master. Not to mention, outside your dad's office." He shot the door behind me a dirty look before dragging me into him room, grumbling adorably about how I don't even call him Adrian outside.

Feeling his large hand wrap around my smaller one securely, my heart fluttered as his warmth radiated into me. He's so close yet so far away...a forbidden fruit which I can never touch. I've liked him ever since the day he took me from the horrid place. It was the first time anyone told me that they like me.

I feel my skin heat up everytime he touches me lightly or brushes against my side. I know that he likes me but I can never tell him that I like him too. His father will never agree to it. I'm just a low life butler while he is the future ceo of the largest fashion company.

Adrian's POV:

Pushing him down on he bed, I climbed over him swiftly, trapping him between my body and my bed as he struggled to get out.

"Young Master-" He whispered out gently as I pinned both of his hands together above his head with ease. Such vulnerability...I can just eat him.

"What did my dad tell you?" Whispering huskily into his ear, he shivered a little before shaking his head slightly.

"N-Nothing much-" If he's not going to say it...

"Really? Really nothing much?" Leaning down, I gave his collarbone a little lick before laying soft butterfly kisses from his collar all the way up to his ear. Mewling, he struggled uselessly under my grasp as he exposed more of his neck to me in a form of submission. He's doing such lewd actions unknowingly, it turns me on.

"Y-Young Master...ah...no..." He moaned lightly when I sucked on his soft beautiful skin gently, making sure not to leave him a hickey which I badly want to leave on his smooth skin to show others that he's mine.

"Young Master, p-please st-stop. It's not appropriate." He panted slightly with flushed cheeks as he squeezed his beautiful eyes shut tightly, as if enjoying the moment. Such a beautiful sight...so fucking beautiful.

"Then tell me what my dad told you."

"He just wants me to tell you that he'll be hosting a formal party in the house next week and that he has someone he wants to introduce you to." He whispered endearingly as I wrapped my arms around his slim waist while staring deep into his eyes which seems to hypnotize me everytime I stare into them.

"That's it?"

"Yes Young Master. That's all." Tsk. To think that I thought that it was something secretive.

"You could have just said so at the beginning." Lying on him, I buried my face into the crook of his neck, snuggling against him like when we were younger.

"Young Master, can you let me go now?" He asked in a strained voice, making me flip us over with him lying on the top. I forgot that I'm much larger than him now.

"No...let me hug you for a while...it has been so long since I've done it." Mumbling into his warm chest, he let out a soft sigh before playing with my hair tenderly like he had used to do so before I sleep. It's so warm and comforting.

"You still have work Young Master." Urgh...work...

"I'm beat...I'll do it later...wake me up after an hour." Letting out a long yawn, I snuggled deeper into his chest, enjoying the feeling of his frame against mine.

"Yes, Young Master." Closing my eyes, I succumbed comfortably into the darkness, only to vaguely hear a faint whisper that made my heart skip a beat even in the midst of my sleep.

"Sleep well...Adrian."