Chapter 5

QOTD: What's your favourite school subject? Mine's pe. ✌😁

Ryan's POV:

"Ryannnnnn! Help me!" I raced up the stairs into his room to see him anxiously holding a weirdly knotted tie in his hands.

How his tie looks like^

"Yes, Young Master?"

"Can you help me tie this? I'm out of pre-tied ties." He pouted adorably in distress as he handed me the tie.

"I thought I've taught you how to tie them?"

"I forgot...it's too complicated."

"You just couldn't be bothered to remember right, Young Master?" He gave me a guilty smile before scratching his neck embarrassingly.

"I have you here, don't I?" He says casually as I tied his tie around his neck.

"I won't be by your side forever, Young Master. One day, you'll get married and have a family. By that time, I am unable to help you already." A family...if only...

"I don't-"

"Done. Here you go, Young master." Patting his tie flat, I adjusted it for the last time before stepping back. Perfect.

"Thanks beautiful. Will you be accompanying me today?" He asked hopefully with a bright smile but dropped when I shook my head no.

"Sorry Young Master but Master will be accompanying you today. I'm on lookout."

"Can I find you when it gets boring?"

"I don't know where I'll be at, Young Master."

"That's fine. I'll find you." Nodding slowly, I checked that my pistol was kept securely under my suit before leaving his room. Time to mingle with the crowd...great...

Adrian's POV:

A family...I want a family with you though...can my wish ever come true?

"There you are Adrian!" Looking up, I caught sight of my dad walking elegantly in his business suit towards my direction as he held a wide smile on his face. "Follow me. I have guests that I want to introduce you to."

Following his back, I spotted Ryan standing silently behind a curtain as he blended in well with the whiteness. Hm...If I just add a few spotlights and turn off the lights...damn...that will be superb. "What are you staring at Adrian? Walk faster." Dad's voice snapped me out of my daze as I bowed a little as apology.

"Yes dad, sorry." Following quickly behind him, I turned back halfway to see Ryan gone from his spot already. Damn, he's really good at his job.

"Good evening, Mr Black. I'm Henry and this is my daughter, Catherine." A well dressed man around dad's age greeted as he motioned the lady beside him to do the same.