Chapter 18

Sorry loves but this book is so bad, I'm cringing so badly. Sorry! I can't even believe that I'm letting ya'll read this shit...Really sorry!!!

Ryan's POV:

"Oh come on Adrian. Pleaseeee?" Trisha pleaded continuously as Adrian continued to not bulge.

"Nope. No way."

"Why? You'll look good in red. Right Ryan?" She grinned widely at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes, making me go with the flow.

"Maybe. I won't know until I see it."

"See! Even Ryan thinks that you'll look good in red. Come on...you want to impress your guy right?" Trish said excitedly as she closed on him like a predator hunting its prey down, causing him to jump off the sofa and behind it for cover.

"You're not fooling me, Mum. You've just did your sorcery on him to make him agree."

"What?! I did not do anything, young man. You're letting me dye your hair now or-"

"Or?"

"You do not recognise me as your mum."

"Heyyyy! That's not fair you know?" He whined while giving me the puppy eyes to bring him out of the mess. Should I? Um ........................................................................nah.

"All's fair in the world of love and hate, Adrian."

"You're ganging up with her?!" He gasped at me in disbelief as Trish snickered lightly at his reaction. I can't help it. I really want to see how he'll look like in red.

"Sorry, Adrian. She's my mum after all." Sending Trish a cheeky smile, she grinned brightly before showing Adrian a victory sign.

"Yup. Ryan's my precious boy. You on the other hand...is not."She stuck her tongue out at him playfully as Adrian pouted adorably at her unfair judgement.

"I give up. I can't believe this. You guys win." Adrian sighed in defeat as he held both hand up in mock surrender.

"Yes! Now you're my precious boy too."

"Ya ya...but..."

"But?"

"Why must it be woman's hair dye?!"

"My friend gave it to me for free  so don't complain

"My friend gave it to me for free  so don't complain."

"Fine... Yes Mummmm."

"Good boy." Geez...they never fail to make me laugh when I'm with them. I really love them so much. "Oh. Ryan?"

"Yes?"

"You're next."

"What?! No!"

"Too bad." They smirked evilly together, sending a chill down my spine. I sense something bad will happen. No thanks, I'm out of here.

"Um....got to...run. See ya!" 

"Come back here Ryan!" Adrian hollered loudly as he stood to run after me but got pulled back by Trish instantly. 

"You're not escaping me too, young man. I'll catch you later, Ryan."

"No thank you!" Dashing out of the house swiftly, I got on my spare bike and sped off immediately, not forgetting to off my GPS first. No way am I staying in that house and risk my hair getting dyed red. No no.

Lucian's POV:

Lucian's POV:

"No...sorry Master."

"Are you sure you haven't find out anything about Adrian's boyfriend?"

"Yes Master. Sorry Master." He apologised piteously.

"Tsk. Incompetent useless fool. Get out. I expect a finding by the end of next week or you'll get it from me. I've given you enough time already to do this simple task. You hear me?"

"Y-Yes Master. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me." Tsk. Pathetic.

"Whatever. Get out."

"S-Sorry Master." Bowing deeply, he dashed out of my office, closing my door behind him as he left the room.

Hmph! Sorry? Sorry isn't going to cut it. If I can't find the guy Adrian's fallen for, how the hell am I going to even get rid of him. Fucking hell...if only he wasn't a faggot, everything will go smoothly for me. I should have killed him before he was even born.

Oh well, at least he is still able to make money for the company. If he isn't able to even do that, I'll make him sell his body for all I care. I don't need a useless and incapable son who can't even carry on my business.

Tsk...I'll find a way myself to find him out. You know, money makes the world go round... Especially when I already have a hunch on who he may be.

Time to get things settled once and for all. 

Adrian's POV:

"Mum?"

"Yes?"

"I feel like bringing Ryan on a date but...do you think he'll like it?"

"That depends on how the date will be like. Like...where will it be...what kind it is...what you guys will be doing...etc."

"I'm thinking of these?" Handing her the list of plans I've written out, she scanned through it, seemingly in deep thoughts before nodding firmly.

"Not bad. I think he'll love it."

"Think?"

"I'm not him. How will I know? But one thing for sure, it's not flashy and it suits his personality. He's not a person who goes for extravagant things after all."

"Tell me about it. That time when I bought him a Rolex as a birthday present, he made me refund it and choose a much simpler one. Like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay simpler." 

"That's so him."

"Yeah. I agree."

"Anyway, Good luck! Hope your date goes well. Tell me everything after that, kay?"

"For sure. Now...is my hair done yet?"

"Yup!"

"Then...shall we go and hunt him down now?"

"I suggest that you wash your hair first before we leave." My hair? Oh yeah...

"Oh yeah...I forgot that we must wash this sort of thing away." Imagine running down the road with unwashed dyed hair...people will think that I'm a lunatic.

Okay loves, this will be the last chapter for now! I'll be travelling overseas tomorrow so I won't be able to update anytime now. Pardon me and have a nice holiday loves!