Chapter 3

Ryan's POV:

"I want the reports in by the end of this week. Got it?" Adrian ordered authoritatively as the staffs nodded without a second thought. "Good. That's all for today. You may all be dismissed." Grabbing their stuffs quickly, they scampered out of the meeting room hurriedly as Adrian loosened his tie with a loud sigh.

"Are you okay, Young Master?" He cracked his fingers and neck before nodding stiffly.

"Yeah. Just exhausted and stiff. I hate these tight suits and suffocating tie. Even my toes feel suffocated." He grumbled. A common thing which he does since young when he dislikes something.

"How about we get you some chocolate Young Master?" It's not that bad to indulge once in a while, especially for him. He works too hard from the pressure given by his dad. I've heard that chocolates are actually good for the heart too.

"Really?! Where?" He asked excitedly with a bright sparkle in each of his eyes like a little kid as he stood up immediately, unable to contain his enthusiasm. Haha. That's so cute.

"There is this newly open cafe down the street which I've heard, sells good food and mouth-watering chocolates, Young Master." Grinning widely, he started to fold his sleeves up before grabbing my arm tightly.

"Why haven't I been told of it?! Lets go!" Dragging me by hand, he raced down the walkway, running into some of the staffs in the midst of his excitement. Damn...he really likes chocolates.

When he was younger, he always buys a chocolate treat whenever he comes back from school. I kept telling him that he'll get fat if he continued with his habit but his metabolism decided to slap me in my face as instead of growing fat, he started to grow muscles as he grew.

"Is the place far from here, beautiful?" Blushing slightly, I remained my straight face before shaking my head slowly.

"It'll take less than 10 minutes Young Master."

"Okay. We'll walk." Taking the lift to the ground level, I walked behind him silently, watching closely as the staffs greeted him respectfully. Once we're out, a hand grabbed mine, pulling me to the front. "Walk with me Ryan, not behind me."

"I have to watch out of your surroundings Young Master. You won't know what will happen."

"It'll be fine. Don't worry so much and just walk beside me." Nodding obediently, a followed him my his side blindly, only to trip over an uneven pavement. Bracing for the hard impact, I covered my face protectively only to get swooped up by a familiar pair of warm arms that never failed to make me feel safe.

"T-Thank you Young Master. Sorry." Standing back on my feet, his worried face changed into one of relief immediately once his eyes saw that I was fine.

"It's alright beautiful. I don't want you to get hurt while falling for me." He winked playfully, making my face heat up. "By the way beautiful, do you have a girlfriend?"

"N-No. I have to be by your side 24/7 Young Master so I can't and won't allow myself to have any distractions."

"Oh...will you want to have a girlfriend then? I...I can ask my dad to cut you some slack so that you can find a...girl...to d-date?" He said unwillingly as he clenched his fist tightly around my wrist unknowingly. I didn't even realise that his hand was still there.

"Its alright. You don't have to, Young Master. I'm not looking for any girls to settle down with."

"Really?! That's great! I-I mean...I mean...oh...I see..." He said cheerfully while trying hard to hide his bright smile which kept forming on his face. He's really cute when he tries to hide his emotions but fails to do so.