Chapter 41

* Time skip again *

Ryan's POV:

"That hurt you know?" I scowled at him in mock anger as I rubbed the back of my head in pain.

"Sorry sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Arien chuckled lightly as he scratched the back of his head guiltily.

"Don't do that next time." Still sulking, he rummaged through my drawer as I stared daggers at his back for scaring the hell out of me when I stepped out of the cubicle just after a bath, causing me to jump slightly and thus slipped and fall onto the wet floor, knocking my head against the floor at the same time. No joke man, it hurts like shit.

"I won't." He said quickly before throwing me my uniform. "We have a change of plans. Our job has been brought forward to tomorrow so we have to fly there now."

"Where?"

"You'll see. Oh by the way, we'll be meeting the others in the jet so don't get surprised when you see them." Surprised? Why will I be surprised?

"Oh okay... how many of them?"

"Three." Three huh. I guess three's not that bad. Throwing my towel off, obviously with my underwear on, I slipped on my uniform before grabbing my pass and badges, pinning them onto my uniform neatly. I can't stand it if they're slanted.

"Damn kid. That's a hot looking body you're having. I've totally trained you well. Look at those abs and muscles. Girls will be begging you on their knees to give them some." He smirked with glee, sending a shiver down my spine as I heard his words.

He sounds like some pedophile and I don't like girls... I don't know why but I find myself getting attracted by guys instead but not by Arien. He's like a brother to me. "You sound like a pervert."

"Ouch. You've hurt me deep, kiddo. To think that the day that I'll get called a pervert is by a kid. A freaking kid!" He said exaggeratingly, making my sweat drop.

"A kid who's on the same squad as you."

"Shut up." He huffed in defeat before dragging me by arm tightly down the long flight of stairs and into his car before speeding off to the airport. Wait...airport?!

"I don't have a passport or clothes!"

"You won't need it." W-What?! Why won't I need clothes?! My face heated up in embarrassment as I sat in my seat dumbfounded. Clothes... why won't I need them? Why?!

As if sensing my distress, he let out a 'pfft' before laughing loudly in amusement. "I mean the passport. The passport. Your clothes will be provided as we've to change into our official outfits later in the jet. Don't worry, kid."

Thank goodness... letting go a long breath of relief, I sunk into my seat comfortably but not before giving him a punch to his arm hard. "Ouchhhh. That hurt man!"

"Serves you right."

"You're really a kid, you know that?"

"You're really irritating, you know that?"

"We're here already, you know that?"

"We are?!" I shot up in excitement as I drowned myself in the large size building with looks so breathtaking. It's huge! I stared at the airport amazed, causing Arien to let out a chuckle before calling me a kid once again. This time I ignored him as I was too caught up by the size and the grandness of the airport.

"Let's go kid. They're all there already."

"Okay!" Following him closely, we soon entered the departure hall and towards to end of the hall with two security guards stationed outside a highly secured door.