Chapter 21

Ryan's POV:

"Wake up, Adrian. You have work to do." Pulling the covers off him, he yawned loudly like a lion before pulling them back from me.

"15 minutes love..."

"No. You have to wake up now or you'll be late for work."

"It's fine...It's not friday..." Tsk...he should show some care for his position in the company even though he's not interested in his job. I wonder when will he on one day, wake up by himself on days rather than on Fridays and weekends.

"Wake up now Adrian or no breakfast for you."

"Fine...5 minutes..."

"No. Now."

"3?" Yawning sleepily, he rubbed his tired eyes open as he stared at the useless alarm clock which he nevers bothered to set.

"None. Come on, you can't always be late for work. You're the boss so you have to set them a good example."

"They've gotten used to it so no worries..." Tch...sigh...seems like I have to do that again...

"Adrian...Black-" Throwing the covers, he sat up instantly with arms up in surrender. Finally.

"Okay. Okay. I'm awake. Don't get so mad love." I knew it'll do the trick. This never failed to work.

"I'm not. Now get changed."

"Ok...but only after my morning kiss." He says playfully with a silly grin on his face. Nah...

"Nope." He stared at me puzzled before staring at the door with knowing eyes.

"Why? Is it because of him? You don't have to worry, he never comes in." 

"It's not because of your dad. He's not home too." I wonder where he went but it's also good for me if he's not back. Sorry not sorry.

"Then why?" Why? Hmmm....................

"Morning breath."

"Seriously?!" He groaned loudly in disappointment as he stared at his sheets glumly.

"Yes."

"Tsk...I hate you, morning breath."

"Just kidding." Pushing him back down onto his bed, I pressed our lips together as his shock expression soon turned into a smirk. "Good Morning Adrian. Now get ready for work and then come down for breakfast."

"Good Morning to you too, love, and thanks for the wonderful wake up call and breakfast. Oh and Ryan?"

"Yes?"

"You're so fucking sexy and a damn fine kisser." He says with a grin and a playful wink. Sigh...this guy. What am I going to do with him?

Adrian's POV: