Chapter 8

To mark the last day of my last exam paper today...here you all go!😁✌

Ryan's POV:

"Ryan, can you help me photocopy these stacks of documents? I need it for the meeting later on." Adrian requested as he continued reading through the folders of contracts.

"Sure. Oh, Adrian?"

"Yes beautiful?"

"Master said that there will be a fashion show for the company's products later this evening at 7 in the central hotel. Important guests will be there." He groaned loudly, pulling his hair in annoyance.

"I don't have to go...right?"

"Master said that you don't have to as it isn't anything major so the Manager of the design department will be in charge but I thought it will be a wonderful opportunity for you to build up your portfolio. Besides, you don't have any meeting on after the one at 3." He thought for a while before beaming widely at the idea of using his baby. Yeah, he calls his camera a baby. If I'm not wrong, he said that it's a she and... is 3 years and 5 months old, technically no longer a baby already.

"Great. You'll accompany me right?" He asked hopefully. Of course I will, I can never leave him alone at such events. Master will have my head if I do so.

"Yes, Adrian. But...you'll need a disguise first if you don't want anyone there to recognise you."

"I'll let you settle that." He said coolly.

"Yes, Adrian." Grinning internally, I took the stack of documents before walking to the printer as I made his new look up in my head. This is going to be fun.

Adrian's POV:

"Ouch! Stop pulling my hair Ryan."

"I'm not. Stop moving would you? It'll drop if you keep moving. Your hair is already short enough to make my life difficult." He complained as he continued to attach the weird looking wig on my head.

"Are you done yet? You've been trying to tear my scalp out for the past hour. Ouch! You did it on purpose!" I yelped when he tugged on my hair harder.

"It's only been 6 minutes for goodness sake Adrian. Stop whining. Here, done." Finally! I swear he was trying to kill me.

"How do I look?" He stared concentratingly on my new hairstyle before giving me a large paper bag.

"Fine. Here. Change into these."

"Fine? Fine only?!"

"Quickly change into these before I change my mind and decide on another wig."

"Aren't you going out? I have to change you know." He snorted lightly, rolling his eyes at my words.

"No. I don't trust you. What if you rip the wig out?"

"I won't-er...maybe? Oh well." Throwing my clothes off, I opened the bag to find a set of fashionable clothes, shoes and shades? "What are the shades and bracelets for?" Holding it out, he glanced at it for a short while before shrugging.

"Just wear them." If he says so...

Changing into the set of comfy clothes and comfortable pair of shoes, I put hung the shades on my shirt first before turning to him. "Sooo?" After scrutinizing me from head to toe, he grinned widely at how I look...um...how to I look?

how to I look?