Chapter 12

Ryan's POV:

Following behind Adrian's broad frame silently, we somehow landed ourselves in a park near the city in the central.

"I'm sorry for dragging you out so abruptly, Ryan." He apologised while letting out a long sigh as we took a seat on a bench after walking aimlessly for around an hour.

"Don't worry, Adrian. Are you feeling better now?" He nodded with shut eyes as he tilted his head back while taking deep breaths. I wonder what got him so enraged? He never behaved like this before.

Scanning around the place, my eyes spotted a small cozy-looking cafe not far away from us. Something chocolatey should do the trick I guess? "Adrian?"

"Yes beautiful?" He gazed down at me with warm eyes while giving me a soft smile.

"Want to grab some chocolates?" Pointing to the cafe, he chuckled lightly at my suggestion before nodding eagerly.

"Let's go then." Standing up, he held his hand out for me as I stared at him, unsure what to do. He just shrugged before taking my hand in his and pulling me to his side.

"Why are we holding hands Adrian?"

"Don't we do it all the time when we were younger? I miss the feeling you give me when I'm with you." He said like it was the most natural thing to do as we headed in the cafe's direction.

"Ohhh...I see..." Walking beside him quietly, I took in the peace and tranquillity of the place as I enjoyed the warmth radiating off Adrian's frame. If only this can last forever...I wouldn't mind at all.

Adrian's POV:

Entering the cafe, we got hit by a wave of warmth and a strong aroma of chocolate. Mhmmm...just what I needed. Turning over to Ryan, realisation struck me hard when I realised that he hasn't taken his dinner yet.

Shit...I was so coped up with my feelings, I forgot that he hadn't ate at all. "Ryan, can you go and find us a seat? I'll order something for us." Nodding, he walked over to the corner of the cafe before staring out of the glass wall. He's so beautiful...taking my phone out, I took a quick snap before walking over to the counter to order.

"Good evening, can I have two hot chocolates, one avocado BLT croissant and one chocolate lava cake?"