Epilogue

Adrian's POV:

*ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong-*

Tsk. That must be Catherine. "Calm down would you?!" I spat irritatedly at the door, making her stop immediately as I sighed loudly in frustration. Joseph was busy travelling the globe so he couldn't turn up for our gathering or help to control Catherine's wildness. Leon wouldn't mind what she does afterall.

"Shhhh! Matthew and Michael are sleeping, Adrian." Ryan chided as he stepped out of Alina's room with her giggling cutely in his arms. Seems like the twins are in the mini hammock. They only sleep soundly when placed on it.

 They only sleep soundly when placed on it

How Alina looks like ^

Matthew and Michael are Catherine's and Leon's pair of one-year old twins. They decided to leave them here with us as they went to purchase some take-outs. They wanted some alone time apparently, at least that's what Leon said.

How the twins looks like ^ Matthew is the one with the pacifier while Michael is the other

"Shhh papa!" Alina scolded adorably, copying Ryan.

Alina is mine and Ryan's three year old daughter. We found her two years ago on our doorstep in a box, wrapped in a blanket, without any note left behind. Without even hesitating, we took her in and raised her up as ours and named her Alina Desiree Black. Alina, which means light as she brought light to our lives and Desiree, which was my mother's name.

"Sorry my loves. Ryan, can you help me unlock the door for them? I swear I'll remove the doorbell one day if everyone does the same as Catherine." I glared at the door once again as I laid out the cutleries on the dining table.

"Auntie Kat is back?!" Alina squealed excitedly before wriggling out of Ryan's grasp and towards the door as Ryan followed tight behind her.

"Hey, princess." Catherine smiled widely at her as Alina gave the two of them a wide grin.

"Hie Auntie Kat! Hello Uncle Leon!" She gave them a hug each as they patted her head lovingly. They love Alina as much as they love their sons.

"Let them come in first, Aline." Ryan suggested to her softly as he reached out to help them carry some of the bags in