Chapter 47

QOTD: McDonald's or Burger King? I'm a burger king fan all the way. Sorry not sorry XD

Leon's POV:

"Yes." I stared firmly at Catherine, pointing at the picture in the brochure with much resolve. "We're getting this."

"No

"No. We're getting this." She shot me a look of displeasure before flipping the pages of the brochure back to the page she wants.

"No." I held my stand before flipping the brochure back yet again.

"No!" Finally snapping, she tore the brochure out of my hands, hugging it tightly against her mountains. "We're getting this!"

"Why do you have to choose such a huge one?! There's only two people!"

"Then why do you choose such a small one?! The seats can't even go down!" Cause it's nice and sporty? How much space does two people need anyway?

"It's not small..."

"It's small to me. There's not enough space!" Not enough space for what?

"Why do you need so much space then?"

"Or else..." She sent me a playful grin before dropping it when she realised that I caught no ball of what she's trying to hint to me.

"Or else?" I quirked a brow at her confusedly, making her sigh exasperatedly like I'm an idiot or something for not getting what she's trying to say.

"Or else, how will they get it on comfortably in the car?! They'll hit their heads against the ceiling and there's not even enough space for my hun to lie down when Adrian thrus-" She blabbed out in a pissy mood, continuing on and one about their sex life. I'm not interested in my brother's sex life, that's for sure.

"Stopppp! I heard enough." She might as well choose a van or a bus for them in that case. They're much larger. Hell, they can even fit a bed inside! How about that?

"So...this one?" She asked once again 'innocently' as I waved at her to do whatever she wants. She's going to go on and on about what she said previously if I do not give in. No thanks. I don't wish to rip my ears off.