Chapter 49

Third Person's POV:

Remember those walls I built

Well, baby, they're tumbling down

And they didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make a sound

"You ready?" Trisha whispered comfortingly to Ryan as they stood behind the two large doors. Today was the day when Adrian and Ryan finally gets married.

Ryan stood at his spot nervously as he stared worriedly at the doors. 'Behind those doors stands his beloved.' He thought anxiously to himself as he took in deep breaths to calm his jittery nerves.

"Calm down Ryan. Everything will turn out well. I promise okay?" Trisha assured him gently, wrapping her arms around him, bringing him into a relaxing hug. Taking a final deep breath, Ryan hugged her back affectionately before they pulled away slowly.

I found a way to let you win

But I never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your halo

I got my angel now

"Thanks Mum. For everything."

"It's all worth it for you and Adrian. I love you two so much." Trisha said with a slightly trembling voice as tears flowed down her cheeks in joy. Her boys are finally living their happiness.

"We love you too, Mum." Ryan whispered softly into her ears as he wiped her tears away lightly before giving her one last bone-crushing hug. "I'm ready."

It's like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you break it

It's the risk that I'm taking

I ain't never gonna shut you out

The doors opened slowly with the music. 'It's time.' Adrian thought to himself, preparing himself internally as he awaited patiently for his soon-to-be husband in a few minutes time. When his eyes finally landed on his lover, he let out a loud gasp internally as his eyes shot wide in surprise.

"He looks stunning." Adrian whispered in awe as he kept his eyes on Ryan for the whole time as he walked down the aisle where Adrian is standing. With his hair styled backwards and his suit, crisp white and fitting, he's someone who you'll think is extremely dashing.

Ryan glanced at the guests around him with a light shade of red on his cheeks as he walked down the aisle, led by Trisha, with all pairs on him solely. These included looks from his colleagues from the police station, his group of teammates, the company's staffs and not to forget, Catherine, Leon and Joseph.

Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby, I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby, I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo (halo) halo

I can see your halo (halo) halo

I can feel your halo (halo) halo

I can see your halo (halo) halo