Chapter 11

QOTD: Which country would you like to visit and why? I want to visit Japan one day as I'm a major anime freak and I love the Japan culture and food.😁

Ryan's POV:

"Ryan!" Master shouted from his room making me rush up immediately to see what's wrong.

"Yes Master?"

"The Robertsons will be coming over tonight at 6 for dinner. I need you to do the serving tonight and help Trish in the kitchen. I don't need her spilling anything on my guests." Trish is not clumsy, you old man but whatever. At least she won't be lonely during the dinner.

"Yes Master. Anything else you need me to do?"

"Yes. Stay by the table's side at all times. Oh, inform Adrian about the dinner. Tell him it's for business so he has to attend." Wait...Adrian doesn't know about this? He's going to be so pissed.

"Yes Master. Is that all?"

"For now. You may go now." Waving me away, I exited quickly from his room before making my way over to Adrian's. Opening his door gently, his sleeping form came into view as the afternoon sun shone down on his muscular frame. He looks so peaceful sleeping so soundly as he hugs his bolster tightly like a koala bear. He must be exhausted from all the office work.

3pm...I'll wake him up at 5 and tell him then. He dresses up fast and he needs to catch up on his sleep. The working stress is not good for his health. Closing his door behind me, I walked to the kitchen swiftly to see Trish in a frantic mess.

"What should I do Trish? Master's orders."

"Oh my goodness! Thanks! I'm dying here! I mean, who tells someone that they want a freaking fancy dinner just 6 hours before it?! I would have quited this job if it wasn't for you and Adrian. Oh here! Help me wash these. Thanks." She passed me a container of scallops and a container of berries before continuing to slice a large piece of raw chicken into medium-sized cubes skillfully.

"Thanks Trish for staying for us. I love you." She stared at me speechless for a while before giving me a bright smile as unshed tears made their appearance.

"I love you too Ryan. You are basically like my son to me. Okay! Let's stop this sappy moment and start working before he comes down and sees nothing done."

"Yes Madam!" Saluting playfully at her with a silly grin on my face, she swatted my arm lightly before shaking her head with a warm smile on her face.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~