Chapter 26

Catherine's POV:

"So why did you call me out, Catherine?" Ryan questioned curiously as he followed me around the quiet mall.

"I need your views, hun."

"For?"

"Clothes."

"On a working day?"

"It's the least crowded and Adrian doesn't mind." Weekends are no good for shopping. From long queues to overcrowdedness to the loud noises...no good at all. I can't shop peacefully like that.

"It's unfair to his other employees though..." Sigh...this guy is too serious and uptight about his work.

"Don't worry hun. He's the boss so you have nothing to worry about. Take this as a job assigned to you then."

"Okay...why do you need my views though?" I can't possibly ask Adrian or Leon to help me choose one...their tastes are too manly...not saying that Ryan is girly or what. He looks like someone reliable to help choose a suitable outfit.

"I going on a date with Leon on Saturday so I need you to help me choose an attire."

"Where are you guys going?"

"To a beach."

"So you want to buy a...........what do they call those two piece thing again?" He asks shyly with a light blush on his cheeks. Two piece? Is he thinking of a bikini?

"I think you mean a bikini but no. I'm looking for a sundress."

"Oh...I see..." Heaving a sigh of relief, he regained his stance before following me again without question. Damn...he's so cute.

Ryan's POV:

"Come in Ryan. Don't make me drag you in." Stepping into the shop, all pairs of eyes landed on me instantly as if I'm an alien who've landed on earth. I guess I know the reason why...this store is all women's clothes! Not even a single man is present! This is so awkward...

"Here. Help me hold these. I'll be trying these few pieces first so can you stay outside the fitting room and wait for me in the meanwhile?" After placing a stack of 8 into my arms, she carried 4 other pieces into the fitting room quickly to try them out. Damn...I wonder how she choose her clothes so quickly...

"S-Sure."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"This?" Opening her door for the 9th time, I can't help but say 'Finally' .

How her sundress looks like ^

"Perfect. It's light and it flows with the wind. You will feel comfortable even if the weather's hot." 

"You think so too? I knew I could count on your views. I'll take this then." Changing out of the dress, she came back out in her normal attire before paying for the dress.