Chapter 7

Their kitchen^

Ryan's POV:

"Here you go, Master

"Here you go, Master." Placing down his breakfast plate and daily coffee in front of him, Adrian's dad folded up his newspaper before placing it beside him.

"Thanks. Is Adrian awake already?" He questioned without looking up as he dug into his food.

"He should be down any minute now, Master." Nodding, he took out his phone and started scrolling through it as Adrian trudged down the stairs sluggishly in his night-wear.

"Morning, Young Master." He gazed up to meet my eyes, his filled with sadness hidden beneath them.

"Morning." Pouring himself a cup of chocolate milk, he took a seat beside his father who is staring at him with slight annoyance in his eyes. "What?" He asked his dad, slightly irritated, making his dad glare at him.

"Don't what me. Why are you dressed like this?" His dad asked annoyed, seemingly close to haul Adrian's ass up to his room for him to get changed.

"I'm taking a day off today." Adrian simply replied as his dad's face turned red in anger.

"On a Monday?! How irresponsible you are! Who's going to do your job for you?" His dad asked infuriated making Adrian roll his eyes. Shit...things are going to turn bad at this rate. When he rolls his eyes, its an indication that he's super ticked off and that he's going to lash out anytime soon.

"I don't feel well."

"Take some medicine then and go to work afterwards!"

"It's always work that you are thinking about. No wonder mum left you. I'm done." Getting out of his seat, he stomped up into his room but not before slamming his door close.

"You bastard! Come back down-" His dad hollered in rage, slamming his fist down on the table. I can never get used to his scary self. It always freaks me out.

"It's alright, Master. I'll replace him today. I've been with Young Master long enough to know what to do." When Adrian didn't come down as he wanted him to, he slammed the chair down onto the floor in fury, effectively bending one of the metal legs.

"Whatever. That boy never listened to me anyway. I'm going to the gym after this." He grumbled to himself as he continued eating his food.

" He grumbled to himself as he continued eating his food