Chapter 45

Ryan's POV:

"Where are you leading me to, Catherine?" I walked around blindly, like literally, as she pushed me along by my arm.

"Just hush and keep walking. You'll know very soon."

Right... First she kidnaps me from Adrian. Second, she threw me in a changing room in some store with tons of clothes, ordering me to test them all out.

Thirdly, she asked me to put on the set of clothes that she've selected and then blindfolded me. Lastly, she keeps asking me to walk straight when I can't even see where I'm walking to! I swear she's going to kill me when we're far away from wandering eyes.

The hard pavement soon turned bumpy and soft as I tried to navigate my way without tripping over my own feet. What the hell am I stepping on?

"Okayyyyy. Stop!" Stopping immediately, I felt my shirt getting tugged on before a ripping sound filled the air as the fabric fell off me flimsily. Did she just tore the shirt she just bought not long ago? To think that I actually liked the shirt...

"I think you've accidentally tore my shirt Catherine..." She let out a 'hmfpt' before smacking the back of my head lightly.

"Nonsense. Now close your eyes. I'm going to remove your blindfold now so no peeping." Nodding obediently, I closed my eyes as I felt the cloth getting taken off my face. A cool breeze hit gently against my face as a light salty scent filled my nose. Are we at a beach?

"Are we at a beach?" I waited for a response but to no avail. Don't tell me she just left me like this. "Catherine?" I called out for her slightly louder but to receive no response once again.

"I'm going to open my eyes if you don't reply, Catherine!" I threatened but I still received no response from her. Sigh...what is she planning?

Just as I was about to open my eyes, a low growl enter my ears, sending a shiver down my spine. "Ryan?" A deep and lustful growl which I know best who it comes from.

"A-Adrian?" I questioned hesitantly, not sure if it really belongs to him.

"Open your eyes. Now." He ordered authoritatively, making my eyes shoot wide open in an instant. Yes, it's him alright.

My eyes immediately met his dark and hunger filled eyes as I felt myself drowning in those deep pools of his. I gulped nervously as he took slow yet long strides towards me as he scanned me slowly from head to toe while licking his lips seductively.

"Tell me Ryan, why are you only dressed in that pair of jeans. Are you trying to tempt me?" He whispered huskily into my ear as he leaned towards me. His warm breath fell my shoulders, making me heat up in embarrassment and in excitement.

 His warm breath fell my shoulders, making me heat up in embarrassment and in excitement

How Ryan looks ^

Fuck. I didn't know Adrian can be so seductive. He's making my head fuzzy.