Chapter 13

Adrian's POV:

"ADRIAN BLACK! COME DOWN NOW!" Dad hollered from the living room, waking me up from my sleep. Urgh...I knew this would happen...oh well, nothing can spoil my mood after yesterday night.

Trudging my way down, I spotted by beloved boyfriend standing by the stove silently as he prepared breakfast for us. Mhmmm...he looks so hot and delectable with that messy bed-hair of his.

"Yes?"

"Don't you 'yes' me! What the hell was wrong with you yesterday?! Do you know how outraged Henry was?! What the hell were you thinking? Where the fuck were your manners!" He spat infuriatedly, slamming his fist down on the kitchen table with a clenched jaw.

"He was the one at fault. He deserved it."

"He deserved it?! Are you hearing what rubbish you're even spouting?!" He said enraged as he stared at me as if I wasn't his son. "Anyway, we've came to a solution and agreement."

"Ok. That's good." Then why the hell are you scolding me? Weirdo...

"Yup. You're having an arranged marriage with Henry's daughter, Catherine, on the day of your public announcement." His words caused my eyes to pop wide open as I stared at him in disbelief. What did he just say?!

"WHAT?!"

*Smash!* A cup slipped from Ryan's hand as he stared blankly in shock. "S-Sorry Master. I'll get it cleaned."

"Go. I don't need anyone hurt by the broken glass. You heard me, Adrian. You have no say in this." Ryan nodded frantically before dashing out to get a broom and dustpan.

"I will not marry her! She's like 40!"

"30 to be exact." And I'm 25! Geez!

"She's too old for me and I have someone who I love already!" He stared at me skeptically as he sipped on his coffee.

"Who? What status? Which company's daughter is she?" I swear he's testing my patience. I would take that cup of hot boiling coffee out of his hands and pour it all over his head if I didn't think of him as my father.

"My company's staff-"

"No. I don't agree." He cut me off immediately, making me stare at him in disbelief and Ryan to wince slightly as he cleaned.

"Why?!"

"My son will only marry a person of equal or higher status. I will not allow my son to marry someone of a lower class. You will marry Catherine and that's final." He said firmly while glaring daggers at me. Like I will fucking marry her. The only person that I'll marry is Ryan. I would rather stay single than marry someone I don't love.

"I'm gay! I like men, not women!" Before I knew it, a sharp smack hit the side of my face, making me gawk at him in disbelief. Did he just slap me?

"No son of mine is a faggot! You are straight!" He shouted in rage making Ryan rush towards me worriedly but stopped immediately with hesitation in his eyes when I eyed him not to come any closer.

"Yeah, right. I'm as straight as a circle."

"You fucking gay fag! I can't believe that I have a faggot as a son. You know what? I don't give a fuck whether you're a faggot. You're still marrying Catherine."

"Over my dead body. I also can't believe that I have a fucking homophobic father."

"Too bad for you then. I'm still your father. If you don't listen to me, prepare for the worse to happen to your lover once I find out who he is. Don't say that I didn't warn you. So, make your decision wisely." His threatening words made Ryan take a step back slightly as fear clouded his eyes.

"You're horrible."

"That? I am. At least I'm not a faggot like you." He spat in disgust before returning to his breakfast, ignoring my presence.

"I'm out of here. Ryan, let's go. You're bringing me out for breakfast." I sent him a apologetic glance for my cold tone, which he waved it off, showing that he understood what I was doing.

"Can I go, Master?" Ryan turned towards the homophobe to ask for permission.

"Whatever. You belong to him anyway." Obviously he belongs to me. I belong to him too that why I will not accept any other.

"Yes, Master. Sorry for making you wait, Young Master. We can go now."

"Tsk. Hurry up. I'm starving." I gave him another apologetic glance which he returned it with a quick smile in case the homophobe saw it.

"S-Sorry Young Master."

Ryan's POV:

"Sorry Ryan. I didn't mean to sound so rude to you." Adrian apologised guiltily as he drove us to a nearby mall.

"It's alright Adrian. It was for the best in that situation." Resting my hand on his shoulder, I gave him a firm squeeze before rubbing it gently, calming him down significantly as his tense shoulders relaxed greatly.

"About my dad...I'll find a way to settle him so you don't have to worry." No, I won't let you do it on your own anymore. Not that now I'm your boyfriend. Adrian's boyfriend... that sounds nice...real nice.

"We'll work it out together."

"Thanks Ryan. I'm so sorry you have to hear that from my dad immediately after yesterday. I didn't know that he was homophobic. I swear I didn't know that he will react so badly. You won't leave me right? You won't right?" He said desperately as tears threatened to fall. On the outside, he seems like a tough guy but on the inside, he's actually a cuddly teddy bear.

"Don't worry Adrian, I won't leave you and I know that you didn't know about your father. Come on, let's go and grab some food." Wiping his tears away, he looks up at me with bright innocent eyes, making my heart skip a beat at his attractiveness.

"Where?"

"Mhmmm...Burger King? They have Hershey's sundae pie." He licked his lips as he considered my words.

" He licked his lips as he considered my words

"Sounds wonderful. You really know how to tempt me, beautiful."

"Well, that's my job, isn't it?" Giving him a playful grin, he shook his head with a wide smile on his face. I'm glad he's smiling again.

"I love you, Ryan."

"I love you too, Adrian."