Chapter 29

Adrian's POV:

Holy crap...is this even a house?!

"This is Leon's house...right? Did we drive to the wrong place?" Ryan asked in disbelief as he stared mouth ajar at the huge mansion size house in front of us.

"I don't think that this is the wrong place...let's give him a call to confirm..." I doubt this is the wrong place...he's the boss of STARLIGHT afterall.

"Hello, Leon?"

"Adrian? Are you guys here already?"

"I think so? Is your place the mansion like house with solid metal gates?"

"Um...I guess so? Give me a sec...yup! You're at the right place. Please come in!" Hanging up the phone, the front gates opened automatically not long after the call ended to reveal Leon and Catherine standing side by side near the pool. No wonder the gates are solid pieces of metal...especially with a pool right behind the gate...

especially with a pool right behind the gate

"Welcome guys to my house... or mansion as you said that it is." Leon said with a chuckle as he welcomed us warmly into his house.

" How are you my hun? Feeling better now? How's your arm? Better?" Catherine ran towards and bombarded Ryan immediately after she shot me a 'hi'... I feel so loved by her.

"It's better already, Catherine. The doc said that it's fine to move my arm again but just have to remember not to strain it."

"Thank goodness!" She squealed in delight before bringing Ryan into a tight embrace, squishing his face between her melons...or maybe oranges...maybe somewhere in between. I have no idea which fruit suits...mangoes? But mangoes are not round...I give up.

"You're suffocating my boyfriend, Catherine." Tsk...she's hugging him for too long. 20 seconds have passed already.

"Oops! My bad! Sorry, hun. Did I hurt you?" Releasing Ryan immediately, she smiled guiltily at him as he assured her that he was fine.

"Those boobs are mine, Cath. How can you share it with him?" Leon whined childishly at Catherine, causing her to slap the back of his head lightly.

"Who said that these are yours? These belongs to me, got it?" She said jokingly before covering her front with both her arms, making Leon pout disappointedly.

"I...don't get it."

"You want another hit?"

"I'll pass. Anyway, let's get in. I've prepared dinner for all."

"You mean takeaways or food prepared by your chef?"

"Must you embarrass me in front of them? You know how well I can't cook." He said embarrassed as Catherine grinned widely. I'm starting to get how their relationship works and how it lasts...

"Don't worry, Leon. I can't cook too." He stared at me in glee before asking Catherine if she heard my words.

"But he's learning." Ryan cuts in suddenly, making Catherine smirk at Leon.