Chapter 33

Lucian's POV:

"Boss, here's the boy you're asking for." Roland, the buffest one, threw the body bay onto the ground hard before unzipping the bag to show me his face. Seems like they've done a good job this time.

"Throw him into the basement and lock the door. Remove the blindfold and gag. Oh yes! Treat the bag with care. Don't tear it unnecessarily. I don't care what you do to the body, just don't damage the bag. It's not mine."

"Yes, Boss." They said in union as Roland picked his body back up and over his shoulders.

"Good. I'll pass you guys the cheque later once you've bring me the bag back." Nodding in understanding, they went off swiftly to deposit the body, leaving me alone in my room.

Hm...let's see...what should I use? Maybe a whip... a softball bat... how about a shock collar? A dagger is a confirm yes. Hmm... there's too many to choose from... I wonder which punishment will suit him. A faggot like him deserves no mercy from me.

"Here's your bag, Boss." Roland handed me the undamaged bag nicely folded as the other two stood behind him quietly.

"Thanks. Here's your cheques. You may all go now."

"Yes, Boss. Thank you, Boss." They said quickly before disappearing from my sight. Now, time to deal with the faggot.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Stepping into the dark basement, I flickered on the old ceiling light which is just enough to illuminate over his face

Stepping into the dark basement, I flickered on the old ceiling light which is just enough to illuminate over his face. Kicking him in the stomach hard, he woke up abruptly with wide eyes, gasping for breath as he laid on his side, unable to move.

"You awake?"

"Where...Where am I? W-Why am I here?" He asked blurly and frantically as he scanned the foreign surroundings.

"You're in a basement."

"Why am I tied up? Did you come and save me?" Pfft. Save you? What a joke.

"Me? Save you? Are you still dreaming? Why the fuck would I save you. I brought you here and it's for one simple reason."

"W-What is it...Master?" He questioned fearfully as he stared deep into my eyes worriedly.

"To dispose you off, of course."

"Why Master? I didn't do anything to betray you or blackmail you. Why would you do this to me?" Acting innocent huh.

"Oh please, acting innocent isn't going to work, faggot. Seducing my son into your hands is a crime higher than blackmailing or betraying me."

"I-I didn't seduce him, Master. I-" He can't lie to me. Not after seeing him and Adrian kissing together. Such disgusting acts should be banned. It's fucking wrong.

"Don't give me your crap. I don't want to hear anymore lies coming from you. To think that I've accepted you into the family... what the hell was I thinking? So tell me, how many times did you spread your legs for my son, enough to turn him into a faggot like you? I bet you have other partners outside too right? A slut like you will not be satisfied with one partner, that's for sure."

Taking a whip out, I sent 5 sharp lashes against his limbs, making him scream out in pain as he tried to plead innocent. Such music to my ears...I can go on hearing his screams forever.

"I-I mean it...Master. Neither did I s-spread my legs for Adrian nor have sex partners outside." He said breathlessly, looking at me with pleading eyes to hear him out. Tsk. Pathetic. Who would even trust a slut like him.

"Isn't that what they all say? From 'Oh! I'm a virgin' to 'fuck me hard please'. I've seen many of your kind. All they want is just money. Isn't that right? Tell me, how much do you want? I'll give it to you and in exchange, you get out of Adrian's life. So, name your price."

"I'm not that kind of person, Master! I respect Adrian a lot and I really love him from the bottom of my heart. Please Master, believe me. I-" Love? Two guys loving each other? My son, the boss of Black Inc, and his body pillow with no noble background at all? I would not allow a relationship like that to happen. Not even over my dead body.

"Did you even hear what you're saying? You think I'll agree or approve to such ridiculous bullshit you're spouting? Tell me then, how did you seduce him? Did you give him a blowjob first or a handjob? Which hand did you use? How many times did you do that on him to turn him into a DISGUSTING FAGGOT LIKE YOU?!"

Cutting the rope that bounded his legs to his arms, I picked him up by the rope tied around his arms, hooking him against the dust filled wall as he struggled futilely with horror-filled eyes, trying to get down. Such a beautiful sight...maybe an accessory will make it look even better.

Taking out a shock collar, I attached it around his neck securely before turning it up to the highest voltage, making him cry out in agony from the torture inflicted on him. Yes yes yes! Scream louder, scream until you can scream no more. Let me hear your melodious voice.

"Have you had enough? Want me to stop?"

"P-Please...Master......m-make it.....s-stop..." He gasped out, panting hard as he tried to make words out between the pain.

"The do you agree to get out of my son's life forever?"

"I-I'm...sorry...but I...c-can't. I...l-love...him..." Tsk. Stubborn bastard.

"More than your life?" If that's what he wants. I'll grant it for him.

"Y-Yes...Arghhhhhhhh!" He cried out in pain as his eyes rolled up, staring into nothing as his consciousness faded off slowly. Aw...so soon? Damn...just when I'm getting to the best part.

"Burn in hell, faggot." Stabbing him deeply and repeatedly into his torso blindly without care, he soon lost consciousness soon after as bright red crimson blood flowed out of him like a faucet, his face losing its colour steadily. Grabbing a hand full of his hair, I slammed the back of his head hard against the wall, making sure that he's officially a goner before calling for my right-hand man.

"Sage!"

"Yes Boss?"

"Dump his body into the woods far away from here then clean up this mess."

"Yes, Boss." He replied without emotion as he bagged up Ryan's body, hauling it out as blood continued to flow, staining the floors as he walked out of the house.

Now that my work is done, Adrian will get married to Catherine without any problem with his bitch gone.