3.

Sana's headache is killing her. It's almost akin to the time her head ached when she had flown head first into Jacob's ladder and all the archangels had fallen on top of her. It felt like being tackled by football players. What isn't the same is the fact that the side of her face feels like it is on fire.

Someone touches her shoulder and Sana can't help the hiss of pain that comes out from her lips as agony shoots up her neck.

After the pain subsides and only the throbbing remains, Sana finally feels the presence of others in the room- standing over her, lounging around her - but she doesn't really feel like opening her eyes and finding out. She doesn't really feel like doing anything at all to be honest.

"She's coming around." Sana hears a gentle voice say beside her.

"Find out who she is." This second voice is different. No gentleness in this tone, it's like steel or stone, unmoving, granite hard and voice of one used to command.

"God?" Sana says to herself, almost matter-of-factly. "I know that voice, it's God."

Someone laughs very heartily from Sana's left, peals and peals of laughter that dissolve into muffled giggling. "You...she...AHAHAHAHA. She thinks Sehunnie is God."

"Oh, pipe down, Chanyeol ." A slightly petulant voice admonishes Mr. FunnyLaugh.

Sana cracks open her eyelid to peer out into the room in curiosity, her eyes watering at the sudden light.
"Hey there." Mr. Gentlevoice is crouching over her and giving her a very neutral wave. "How are you doing?"

Sana licks her lips that seem too dry and swollen, trying to form coherent words. Finally succeeding. "My face burns."

"You tore some skin when you got hit by the car. It doesn't look too bad." Mr. Gentlevoice says soothingly, extending a hand out to Sana. "Hello, by the way, my name is Jongdae. And this is Dr. Zhang who is going to examine you for any serious injuries." Mr. Gentle---Jongdae, moves away from Sana and a kind doctor takes his place at the chair next to Sana.

The doctor smiles at her encouragingly and pokes and prods Sana. Good thing Sana actually paid attention in the HumanSociety210 class or else she'd think this doctor is violating her privacy.

"And we're done. That wasn't so bad, hmmn? Just a few scratches on you. You're a very lucky girl to be in such an accident like that and get away with such light injuries you know." A gentle hand patted Sana's hand comfortingly. "Now, can you tell us who you are?"

"Sana."

"That's good Sana." The kind doctor shifts away from her and turns to someone just out of Sana's range of sight. "It appears that she has no serious cranial injuries. Her memory is certainly intact."

"Sana who?" comes the voice she thought was God.

"Just Sana."

"Where are you from?" The next question is fired out almost in the heels of Sana's answer. Sana didn't even have time to think, only to say the first thing that she can think of, which is the truth.

"Heaven."

Silence meets her answer but only for a moment before the room bursts into a cacophony of reactions.

Mr. FunnyLaugh starts laughing again, his eyes reduced to quartermoons of mirth.

"Sana, are you sure you're okay?" This from Jongdae who looks like he thinks Sana might still be suffering a concussion.

"Is she pulling our leg or something? Because I, for one, can't believe she just said that with a straight face. Dr. Zhang, are you sure the poor dear isn't concussed?" This from Mr. PetulantVoice who is sitting next to Mr. FunnyLaugh, looking at Sana with amusement and worry warring in his eyes.