27.

The next two days are theirs alone.

They go to the park and skate again. Well, that isn't exactly true. Sehun skates. Sana falls. A lot.

They join the throng of shoppers in the downtown malls. With hundreds of others, they watch as a huge Christmas tree lights up with a thousand Christmas lights as it's rolled into the hospital's Childrens' Ward. Every branch of the tree is laden with gifts for the patients, compliments of EXO Enterprises.

But the best Christmas present Sana receives comes in the form of laughter when that night, Sana meets Sehun at the top of the stairs. "Go on ahead to dinner. Chanyeol and the others will be waiting. I'll just be a minute, I forgot something upstairs."

Sana walks down the stairs humming "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", a kitten tugging at her pant's leg and two puppies yapping in her arms. When she reaches the bottom of the stairs, she hears a very loud whoop.

An instant later, Sehun slides down the banister, off the newel post, and sails into the foyer just as Mr. Kim opens the front door. Which, Sehun sails through, bouncing down the icy marble steps until something on the pavement finally stops him.

His business associate, and part of the company's Board, Mr. Ahn.

Chanyeol's very amused, very inappropriate laughter echoes in the hallway, interspersing with Sana's, even as Jongdae rushes down to help the poor man, mumbling abject apologies.