7.

Sana spends most of the day on the park bench, watching the world go by, snuggled in a huge parka someone had thrown away in the recycling bin just a block or two away from Mr. Moneybags' house.

Somehow, with all that's happened - falling to Earth, getting almost run over, meeting Oh "Money" Sehun- she almost forgot that it is the Christmas season. In the darkness of the night, Sana was little lonely but once the sun came up, and Seoul came alive with people on the streets, Sana's mood started to pick up.

Sana just walks, moving and drinking in the details of the season. Storefronts are festooned with Christmas finery, cherry red ribbons, mistletoes, boughs of hollies, Santas with their pots and bells for charity. It is all new to Sana and terribly exciting.

She wanders into one of the malls to take refuge from the light snowstorm and to keep herself warm. But once inside, she is caught by the spirit of the season - the smiling faces of cherry-cheeked children, people smiling and greeting each other.

There are all kinds of stuff for sale, some with functions Sana can only dream about. It makes Sana's head ache with just how much there is. St. Peter had said, that it's a materialistic age. But that didn't bother Sana, as long as she sees people smiling, it is enough. The air feels joyous and alive.

By the time the storm stops, Sana strolls towards the park, humming a Christmas carol she heard in the mall and smiling at everyone she meets.

Snow-covered trees and plants look like a confectioner's creation sprinkled with sugar on top. Ponds that had iced over takes on the quality of frosted mirrors and the fountains and birdbaths look like nature's very own Picasso creation.

Before long, the air sings sweetly of laughter and the jingle of bells attached on fanciful sleds. She smiles at the sound of the bells as she remembers the saying. /Every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings./

For most of the afternoon, Sana watches the children slide down a hill, their runners whizzing on the fresh snow and knocking down the 'Keep off the Grass' signs. Sana yells out encouragement as they sled down the hill, even tries a few rides herself.

The children love her. Sana finds out that she has a natural affinity for kids. She joins in the snowball fights. Though she declines when they asked her to go skating. She didn't have any skates with her after all. So she just waves them off and looks at them with a wistful smile when they run off towards the pond, skates in hand, and dire threats that the last one to the lake would be a rotten egg.

When night time falls, she is alone in the park and Sana feels like a rotten egg. Sana sighs.

She is no more than an aimless wanderer in a foreign land. She found a little bit of joy in the laughter of the children which got her through a day that seemed so long, but by the time the sun sets, she doesn't know what to do. She huddles against the cold, hugging her knees to herself as she draws her legs up to conserve body heat.

Her breath frosts in the air in front of her the instant it leaves her mouth. It is cold. Sana is astounded to know she can still be so cold with all the clothes she wears. She's used to the standard angel wear of flowing robes; being encased in a shirt, jeans, a cardigan (ripped), a fluffy parka and the muffler seem like overkill to her already. also has something called panties, on underneath the jeans, which she finds a bit silly. How do humans even have time in the day to do other things except dress and undress themselves!

Nothing though can compare to the closest thing to Purgatory she ever comes across, the contraption in her jeans that the mortals call a zipper! It keeps jamming in the cloth from the panties. Why would anyone make this infernal thing?!

The air is getting colder than the coldest cloud in Heaven. It distracts Sana from her internal musings on her clothes as she feels the chill right through her bones. She pulls her jacket and muffler even tighter around her, and looks around.