9.

It takes Sehun a day to try finding Sana with the conventional means at his disposal to no avail before he finally gives in and asks Chanyeol hyung to mobilise company resources.

They find Sana in less than half a day.

Sehun sits in his limousine, parked at the curb, with the window down and watches Sana standing in front of the church doors. From the way she is standing, she looks like the world is on her shoulders. Her shoulders are slumped in such tired defeat, her bright red muffler dangling forgotten in one gloved hand. She has the bewildered look of a child who got herself lost on the streets without her parents in sight.

Then she sees Sehun and her face drains of color for the briefest of moments.

Sehun takes that as his cue to get out of the car, his eyes fixating on Sana. He walks up the steps towards her with slow, unhurried steps.

Sana swings her muffler around her neck and fusses around with it, looking everywhere but at Sehun.

"Sana." Sehun inclines his head.

"Mr. Oh." Sana says with a curtness that conveys how she feels about Sehun. She raises her chin and takes a step away from Sehun.

And almost strangles herself as her fluffy parka refuses to budge. Sana tries tugging on the parka without looking back.

R-RRRIIIPPPP!

The sound of cloth ripping is loud in the morning air. Sana freezes and her eyes grow as wide as dollar coins. She looks over her shoulder. At the same time, Sehun peers past her. Sana's parka is caught in the church doors. Sehun's mouth almost twitches but he keeps his face impassive. Instead he opens the door to release the parka. "Allow me."

For a moment Sana looks like she is going to explode but a flicker of humor flashes in her eyes at the situation. Nose purposefully high in the air, she inclines her head at Sehun and gives him a dignified "Thank you." as she descends the steps slowly, her torn parka dragging like ribbons at her back.

For the second time in under two minutes, Sehun bites back the sudden and foreign urge to smile. He moves to Sana's side, his pace identical to Sana's.

Sana says nothing.

"Nice weather." Sehun comments, for lack of anything to say.

"If you like snow."

"I do." Sehun says firmly, It is one of the few things from his childhood he has happy memories of. Skiing in Aspen, with his grandparents was one of his dearest memories.

"So do I."

They reach Sehun's limo and the chauffeur quickly opens the door while Sehun gestures for Sana to get in.

Sana stops in her tracks and gives Sehun a questioning look.

"Get in."

"No, thank you."

"I wasn't asking."

"I can tell." Sana'schin juts out to a familiar angle.

Sehun's eyes narrows and he takes a deep breath before gritting out "May I offer you a lift?" through clenched teeth.

"No, I wouldn't want to keep you. After all, time is money."

Sehun shrugs, sliding into the seat of the car, feeling disarmed by this naive slip of a girl. He pins Sana with a stare meant to make her as uncomfortable as Sehun feels. To his surprise, brown eyes raise and hold his own. And something like a challenge passes between them.

A challenge Sehun accepts.

After a moment, Sana turns and saunters away.

Sehun taps the glass separating the passenger's side with the driver's and motions for the driver to follow Sana. The car inches forward slowly, keeping pace with the girl walking on the streets perfectly.