30

Sana watches Sehun sleep, shivering. The flames in the fireplace are guttered but the chill she feels has nothing to do with the air and has everything to do with her life.

Her life in Heaven had been everything wrong. Here, on Earth, everything was right. Even her miracles.

It's bitterly funny, cruel and ironic that the one thing she cannot do in Heaven, as hard as she had tried, she's able to do here on Earth. A miracle. Sehun's miracle.

She wonders if she'll be forced to go back to heaven now. Would Saint Laurent be so cruel? With all of his earthly being Sana hopes not. She smiles sadly. How strange it feels...two weeks before this, she was in despair at having fallen, she would have done everything to go back to Heaven. Now...now, she is wishing with all she is, that she won't have to.

All because of one man.

"Sehun..." Sana whispers as she lays a hand on the sleeping man's cheek. In sleep, Sehun looks free of worries, younger than he looks awake, all of his shields relaxed in slumber.

If I go... A brief glimpse of how agonising eternity would be now that it no longer meant anything to Sana flashes through her mind.

Because Sehun loves her.

And what about Sehun? Sana's eyes widen as she covers her mouth with one hand, trying to catch a shuddering breath that can't be caught. It isn't hard to imagine Sehun's pain should he find Sana gone...this man who lost every person he had ever cared for.

I do not want to go! Please, let me stay!

For Sehun's sake and for her own, sana prays. Again and again until she finally falls to her knees. Her hands are folded tightly as she stares at them, her clasped hands feeling like her only lifeline to this earthly life. If she holds on tight enough, maybe it would help make sure that her prayers will be heard.

Prayers and folded hands are nothing in the face of Heaven's will. Sana can feel it in her soul, a niggling pull to be somewhere else, she feels her edges fraying slowly. She catches hold of one of Sehun's hands in desperation, the beautiful, sleeping man stirring a little as Sana tightens her hold on him.

"I want to stay." Sana whispers urgently. "Please..."

She tried to hold onto Sehun as long as she can, laying her cheek into the palm as she sobs silently.

Somewhere in the distance a church bell rings. And a second later, Sana disappears, leaving Sehun's upturned hand holding air.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS AND FOR STICKING ALONG FOR SO LONG. THANK YOU TO :

@sanaxlove

@EXOsenpai-

@PURE_Blossom

@fatinnurhannah

@zs0096

And to everyone else. I'm sorry i didn't mention all of you. i cant find your @, so sorry. THANK YOU <3

Hush now my angel I'll always be there for you.