19.

It's already one of the longest days Sehun can remember. After he got rid of Jongdae with some weak excuse they had both seen through, Sehun wanted to comfort Sana to make her forget about her past...the only way he knows how is to buy Sana anything she wanted.

So he did the most natural thing - he took Sana to a luxury car dealership.

Unlike Chanyeol who loves cars, Sana listlessly looks at low-slung sports cars and comments on how they're "nice" with all the enthusiasm of a wet blanket. Sehun tries a different tact...he shows her motorcycles at the bike shop that Jongdae frequents...the sleek Ducati sparks interest but only for a second before Sana ignores everything to look out the showroom window at the falling snow instead.

Sehun doesn't know what to look at next. He tries Tiffany's as a long shot. Baaekhyun loves jewellery, Sana might. The diamonds are pronounced ok, the ruby and onyx necklaces reduced to "those black and red stones in the thingamajigs" and the pearls...God...Sehun wonders if he can ever look at pearls again and not picture in his mind the pain he sees on Sana's face.

Sana looks at the pearls as if they are her shame. She then mutters about the gates to Heaven and quietly walks away from everything.

When Sana is not looking, Sehun buys the " black and red thingamajigs' surreptitiously and asks for them to be delivered to the house.

Two hours later they finally step out from the store, a diamond cuff earring set in platinum in the shape of an angel's wing swinging from Sana's newly pierced left ear. Sehun knows Sana only selected it out of charity. Sehun fibbed and told Sana that the clerk had ten children and worked solely on commission.

So Sana chose the dangling earring, saying that at least she had one wing back.

Sehun you suck at buying stuff for a girl. GIRL