8.

"Yah!"

Sana is warm and comfortable. And tired. So very tired. She doesn't want to move or stir for the annoying sound.

"Yah!"

A pesky fly is buzzing into Sana's ear. Or at least that is what she thinks as her half-asleep brain tries to process information that the fly actually forms words and not Z's.

"Yah, Sana! Wake up!"

"Momo." Sana mutters, pouting a little at her best friend's rudeness, while snuggling deeper into her clothing.

"For God's sake, let's just roll her to the floor."

"Nayeon unnie! Poor Sana is already experiencing a hard time as it is. And besides you know we can't."

"Please stop arguing!" Dahyun, Sana identifies by the voice, pleads. "We don't have a lot of time. Let me do it." Sana can hear three of her friends bickering in her dream or what seems like a dream. "Sana unnie, another volcano erupted in the Southern Americas. Did you do it?"

"IT WASN'T ME." Sana says in panic, opening her eyes and sitting up quickly, fully awake now as she shoves her hair back from her wild-looking eyes.

The three burst out in laughter.

"I've got to hand it to you, Dahyun, that IS very effective." Nayeon says, grinning up at the youngest angel.

"Dahyun?" Sana blinks and looks around. "Momo!? Nayeon unnie?!" She tries to reach out and hug her friends but her arms hold thin air as she falls forward and hits her nose on the solid wooden pew.

She blinks and rubs at the pained appendage for awhile before looking back at the three angels before her. "I forgot. I'm mortal now, I can't touch you."

Her eyes glisten with emotion, something that is reflected in Mom's eyes.

"I can't hug you."

"We know, Sana."

"Momo, I'm so scared."

"Yah, Sana. Do you know what's happening? We're coming to you in a dream. You know," Nayeon unnie gestures, "the angel coming to you in a dream thing? Lesson 103?" Nayeon is a Guardian Angel so she has the most experience with angel visitations in the human world.

Sana smiles wryly. "I remember. I never could get that right either." She blinks. "Er, isn't someone suppose to turn on the light show and stuff like that?"

"Eh! I'm not a Guardian Angel so I'll pass." Momo says, whispering conspiratorially to Sana, 'Besides it's more fun to watch these two do it." Momo expectantly looks at the two other angels with her.

"The DISRESPECT I get from you youngsters these days." Nayeon shakes her head. "I was the one who pleaded with St. Peter to allow us to do this, remember?"

"Well then,Dahyunie~" Momo says, turning to the youngest.

"But Unnie, I haven't even done a proper one before."

"Well, what better way to practice, come on then. Out with it!" Nayeon says.

"Alright, alright!" Dahyun says, taking a deep breath and fluttering her massive silver wings, churning up a mini-tornado as she hovers above Sana, "Behold! I bring you tidings of great joy!" Dahyun's voice cracks at the last word in embarrassment.

The three burst out laughing just as Dahyun stops fluttering and settles down on the front pew, her wings rippling for a few seconds before they fold into themself and unto Dahyun's back. She glares at the three. "Unnie~~~What!?"

"Funny~"Sana chokes out. "I haven't...snickerI haven't seen that one since Joseph and Mary." Sana rolls around the pew laughing.

Nayeon and Momo do not even offer an opinion, they're too busy laughing their heads off.