32

Chanyeol and the others find Sehun in the most dishevelled state they've ever seen him. Sehun doesn't even offer them a greeting, speaking on the phone all the while.

"No, it hasn't been 24 hours. Yes, I know you told me this before but this is an urgent ma---No, don't hang up, I'm trying to....FUCK." He throws the phone across the room, narrowly missing the innocent Jongdae who just enters the room at the right moment.

"Sehun-ah, what's wrong?" Baekhyun asks quietly, picking up the innocent phone from the floor.

Sehun doesn't answer Baekhyun immediately, his eyes landing on Chanyeol, "Chanyeol, use the company resources and put out a reward for any information on Sana."

Ah. The three suddenly understands the situation and nod as one.

In the following days, they widen their search to the whole city, exhausting their energies and using the daunting resources of EXO Enterprises. In the whole miasma of teeming humanity in Seoul, not a sliver of information remains of the girl they had known as Sana. It's as if the she never existed."Now, how to tell Sehun?" Chanyeol almost mumbles to himself, as he looks for help from the other two. They're all tired and running on empty but knowing Sehun's need, they've pushed past normal endurance to help.

"It might just destroy him, poor thing." Baekhyun says wearily, rubbing his tired eyes and sighing.

"Just tell him, Chanyeol. He's going to have to know sooner or later. If we can't find Sana with the superhuman effort we've brought to bear, I don't think there's a chance in hell we'll see her again." Jongdae's words are slurred from tiredness.

Chanyeol wishes he isn't the one to give the news but he drags his leaden feet to the library where Sehun's locked himself in since this ordeal's begun. He opens the door quietly, his mouth tightening a bit at finding his friend slumped in dejection over his laptop, his clothes are rumpled beyond recognition, dark eyes under his eyes.

"Sana isn't anywhere in Seoul." Chanyeol says heavily. "I'm sorry, Sehun, we've done everything we can."