5.

Sana doesn't drink the medicine.

A short time later, she tiptoes down the dark staircase, her sneakers in one hand, the other hand using the thick smoothly polished bannister to steady herself. She is still a little woozy from the accident. But not woozy enough or insane enough to stay in this house for even another few hours.

She reaches the bottom after what seems like forever and slowly makes her way across the dark marble foyer until she feels the heavy wooden front doors under her questing hands. Leaning against them, she pulls on her sneakers and as quickly and quietly as possible, Sana opens the door.

It's a good thing that Oh Money Sehun has a staff that works like clockwork, because the heavy door swings quietly on its' well-oiled hinges.

She steps outside and just stands there for a second. It is freezing out. Colder than the stormiest and highest cloud in Heaven. She shivers and stares helplessly at the unfamiliar streets for a moment before she pulls her thin cardigan tighter around her and wounds her muffler on a neck that has goosebumps on it. She takes a deep breath and watches it turn to a frosty mist in the cold night air. Sana is willing to bet that her cheeks are starting to turn red. She closes her eyes and says a quick prayer before running down the front steps. In less than the time it takes for an angel to flap their wings, Sana disappears into the winter darkness of Seoul.