14.

For the second time since the car accident, Sehun stares down at Sana. Last time, it had been on hard pavement, this time she sprawls facedown on the hard ice with Chanyeol laughing hysterically behind her.

Sana turns her head and looks up at Sehun. "I've discovered something." She says with a rueful expression in her eyes. "Without wings, you can't hang onto thin air."

Sehun squats down next to her. "Did you hurt yourself?"

"Only my pride." Sana says with some humor in her voice as she pushes herself up on her hands and knees.

Sehun straightens and grabs Sana by the waist as he picks her up off the ice. He doesn't trust Sana's clumsiness if he offers only a stabilising hand. Sana would probably pull him down and Sehun would also fall flat on his face. He sets Sana down carefully and for no reason he can think of, leaves his hands where they are on Sana's slender waist because it felt right.

"I assumed you could skate."

"So did I." Sana's blades slip and she can't help the squeak of surprise that comes out. Not wanting to fall, she grabs at the one stationary thing that is in her vicinity, which happens to be Sehun's waist. She applies a death grip.

Sana peers up at Sehun, her face 10 degrees redder than it normally is and says, "It looks so easy."

"Turn around."

"No? I can't do that without letting go."

"Then let go and slowly turn around."

"I can't do miracles." Sana mutters.

"Stubborn pabo." Sehun doesn't even blink as he braces himself and spins Sana around so Sana's back is to him. Sehun is still holding unto Sana's waist. Sana blinks at him for a second.

"Keep your ankles together and your back straight. I'll help you."

"You can skate." Sana says flatly.

Sehun's answer is to tighten his hands on Sana's waist and push off, skating smoothly and keeping Sana in front of him. While skating, Sehun feels a heated hostile gaze on the back of his neck so he swung around but finds no one looking. Sehun brushes the thought and the feeling aside, shrugging as he continues to skate with Sana in his arms.