Chapter 3 [Part 1]

I took a look in the darkness. There was a figure laying on the floor whimpering a little. It looked human but I couldn't be sure as it was too dark. I reached towards my bedside lamp and switched it on to see better.

Now I see clearly. I gasped at what I saw. It was a guy, well........... It looked like a guy around my age. He had short black hair, blood red eyes, was wearing a black shirt with black jeans and a hoody. He had a big build, he was kind of hot in a scary way.

He realised I had seen him and got off the floor to sit on the edge of my bed. He just stared at me while I was too shocked to say anything. Who is this strange hot guy and how did he get into my room? What does he want?

"Who are you?" I finally asked.

"I'm Tom," the stranger spoke. I saw he had pointy fangs instead of teeth and I gasped again.

"What are you? What do you want?" I asked.

"I'm a Vampire and I want you," Tom said. He's a what? A Vampire and he wants me. Oh no! He's here to drain my blood, I'm going to die any second now.

"Y you c can't be a V Vampire, there's no such thing," I stuttered.

"Then how do you explain me?" Tom asked me with an eyebrow raised.

"You're not real, I'm either imagining you or it's another nightmare," I tried to make myself believe while Tom stared at me like I was going crazy. If I am going crazy at this moment, it would make sense because Vampire's don't exist. They are just made up supernatural beings.

"I'm real alright, you could never imagine someone as hot as me, " Tom said with a smirk. If this isn't a fragment of my imagination then Tom is one cocky Vampire. Vampire, it sounds so strange. A Vampire shouldn't exist but here there is one, allegedly in front of my face.

"You are not real, I'm just seeing things and who said your hot?" I asked.

"I did and I am definately real," Tom said. What kind of name is Tom for a Vampire? Shouldn't his name be Dracula or something weird like that?

"You got no proof," I said.

"I am proof," Tom said as he moved closer to me. At some point, Tom was so close that I could feel his leg on mine from under the covers. That's when I realised I wasn't imagining him, he was real.

Tom smiled giving me a clear view of his fangs. I gulped, this is it, this Vampire's gonna bite me. He leaned in closer, too close for me to handle and then everything went black.

~***~

When I woke up, I couldn't remember a thing, I must have had another nightmare but then I felt movement next to me. He's still here, laying next to me, looking at me.

I remember everything, he was going to bite me but I passed out except he's still here.

"Stop saying he. I told you my name, it's Tom" I was shocked, can he read my mind?

"Yes I can read your mind, please don't say he, say Tom," Tom told me.

"You are a he, you have no name. You're here to kill me," I told the Vampire.

"No I'm not,"

"Yes you are," I argued.

"Seriously I'm not here to kill you, what makes you think I am?" Tom questioned.

"You tried to bite me before I passed out," I said.

"No I didn't," Tom denied.

"You were getting too close and your fangs were out, you were definately going to bite me," I reminisced the events of last night.

"I wasn't getting close to bite you but If you insist I was then it can easily be arranged. I would love a taste of your blood, I know it will be delicious," Tom smirked slyly.

"No," I said.

"I thought so," Tom said with another smirk.

"If you weren't going to bite me, then what were you going to do?" I asked.

"You would know if you hadn't passed out,"

"Tell me," I demanded.

"No," Tom stood up to leave.

"Wait," I stopped the Vampire.

"Why should I?" Tom asked.

"I want to ask you something,"

"Then ask me," he sat back beside me and hissed while baring his pointy fangs at me, probably because I called him 'he' again. He hissed at me once more before angrily saying

"I said don't call me it,"

The next thing I knew, Tom was hovering over me, his face was only inches away from mine. I could feel his breath on my face, it was cold and I shivered.

"I can call you whatever I want," I stated.

"No you can't Kristin," Tom said with a smirk, how the hell does he know my name?

"Yes I can," I argued.

"You can't or I'll-" Tom began to say

"Or you'll what?" I interrupted and what Tom did next was unexpected.

He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. I didn't know what to do and that gave Tom reason to deepen the kiss. He tried to get his tongue in my mouth and succeeded. I let him, I was just unable to move and didn't know what to feel about the situation I was in. I can feel his fangs against my tongue, I'm surprised my tongue isn't bleeding.

His tongue travelled all over my mouth. When his tongue reached mine, I surprised myself and him by kissing him back. This pleased pleased him
and without breaking the kiss, he put his arms around me to pull me closer to him so our bodies touched. My hands travelled to his chest of their own accord and stayed there. I think I like this and him, what?

After a while, we pulled away. Tom still held me and we were both panting heavily. What the hell just happened?

Before I could ask Tom what the hell he'd just done, he let go of me and disappeared.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more updates!