Chapter 19 [Part 1]

6 months later

Richard's pov

Tom is still in a coma, it would be devastating to loose him when he's my only child but I'm surprised he's still alive. Usually, a Vampire would die without their mate which makes me believe that Kristin is still alive. That's why I've been searching for Kristin and I haven't told anyone, not even Patrisha who thinks I go for a drive everyday to have some time to myself. If I find Kristin, it will be a surprise and there will be hope for Tom to fully recover.

Everytime I saw Tom unconscious in his bed my heart broke, I can't loose my only son. As long as he is alive, I won't stop to look for his mate because she's the only one who can save him.

I went to see Tom, Patrisha was with him, she's always with him. Her hair's a mess, her clothes are a mess too and she has bags under her eyes from lack of sleep. For the past 6 months she hasn't left our son's side except to shower, dress or eat which she rarely does and is making me worry, I don't want to loose her too. She barely eats either, just a little blood every now and again. I've tried to get her to eat properly but she won't listen.

"Patrisha you need to eat properly," I said.

"I don't need to eat. I'm a Vampire, I only need blood," Patrisha replied.

"It's not enough have you seen the state of yourself? You're killing yourself, what would Tom think?" I asked.
"Do you want him to wake and see you like this?"

"No,"

"Then go and eat now," I ordered.

Patrisha hesitated but then nodded her head and stood up to leave. When she reached the doorway however, she stopped.

"You will tell me if he wakes up?" Patrisha asked.

"Yes, now go," I demanded.

Patrisha nodded and left after closing the door behind her. I stayed beside Tom and hoped for a miracle. That's the only thing that will help now but it's proving to be difficult to find someone who doesn't want to be found.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!