Silver Swan

//R

"How did you know about my metabolism?" Wally blurted out.

I elbowed Wally in the chest and he became silent. We all looked at the girl waiting to see if she was going to answer Wally's question.

"Well, speedsters like yourself have a fast metabolism because of all the calories you burn when you run. Flash also has the same problem as you. When you recreated the experiment that gave Flash his powers you also have the same price to pay for that power. Any other questions, Wally West?" the girl asked, a smirk playing on her lips.

Wally stared at her dumb founded. Everyone else was surprised, but they were way better at hiding their shock. Wally, on the other hand, had his jaw dropped.

"Is this like your secret base or something, or just a containment facility?" she asked curiously.

"The Justice League's old base isn't used anymore since the location was discovered. It is still isolated enough where we can bring scum like you for interrogation." I lied eyeing the girl.

She glared right back at me. She wasn't happy about the name, but I could tell she was buying the lie.

"Since you know Kid Flash's name, shouldn't you tell us yours?" I questioned.

"No can do, bird brain. Thank Batman for me when you get the chance. For now, I am interested to see the name you guys come up for me." she said sarcastically.

"What do you think of Swangirl?" M'gann asked curiously.

The girl shook her head and scrunched her nose in disgust.

*What are you doing?!* I demanded to know.

*We need to keep her talking.* Connor said defending M'gann.

"Sergeant Swan, Silly Swan, Swan Slayer, Deadly Swan, Swan Killer?" Wally rattled off.

The girl shook her head and let out a sigh.

"I got it! How do you like the sound of Silver Swan?" Wally exclaimed looking at her silver swan necklace.

The girl shrugged her shoulders considering the new name.

"Silver Swan it is!" Wally announced.

"Interesting name. Any other games?" she replied.

I looked at the rest of the team. Her behavior was suspicious and she shouldn't be trusted. Yet, I felt like I could trust her, I can't describe it. She must be messing with my mind. I have to stay focused and alert, but I didn't see the harm in letting the team ask her questions.

*Anyone else have any questions? Be subtle, but our goal is to learn more about her background and identity. We also want any possible leads to finding out more about.... Swan.* I instructed.

*I knew it would stick!* Wally exclaimed.

"Do you have any powers?" Aqualad asked seriously.

"I don't have your Atlantian qualities or Superboy's select powers. I am just a regular human, I guess." she says and shrugs her shoulders.

"You have obviously been trained in a unique style of hand to hand combat. I was wondering where you learned it from." I commented.

She laughed, "You already know all my mentors. You have thrown some of them in Arkham and you actually worked with a few." she said simply.

So she has more than one teacher, noted. I understood that most of her mentors were probably criminals, but I didn't understand the second part. I worked with a few of them? Did this have to do with the mole situation?