DESCRIPTION

"(y/n), don't do this!" He holds his hands in front of him and backs away. He's scared, just like he should be. "Join me, please?" He pleads, his voice honest and sincere. Or it it?

"Sorry, but it's a no." I simply reply before shooting him square in the head.

To you, stealing, combat, and knife fighting, is child's play. Your sister is everything. And the institution? You couldn't care less about it. But the bitter truth? There is nothing you wouldn't do for them, just to keep her safe and alive.

You're no perfectionist, but you never mess things up and that's just the way you are. Be it an ordinary mission or a hit, with your perfect instincts guiding you, you always manage do a perfect job. But when you're sent on your latest hit to kill a guy who's said to be a threat to the institution, your life takes a full one eighty turn causing everything to change, including the lives of those around you.

Hope you're ready for a change, 'cause there's no turning back now...

STARRING: BTS, BlackPink, Twice, Itzy, Vixx, Got7, Nct and more...

P.S: Things you are guaranteed to find out in this story,

BTS + other K-Pop Idols? check

Action? DUH

Murder? plenty (unfortunately)

Romance? hmm . . . maybe? (*wink* *wink*)

Published:
September 27th, 2017
10:50 pm