A Distressing Realisation

The red flicker of the candlelight danced over their bare skin. Ari straddled Thranduil's lap and he wrapped his mighty arms around her naked waist. His fingertips drew invisible patterns on the soft skin of her lower back as their lips entwined again and again, sometimes possessively, sometimes affectionately.

Thranduil teasingly nipped her lower lip and sucked it gently. Her sensual moan encouraged him to suck a little harder before he released it, and his tongue anxiously requested entrance into her mouth, it brushing over her soft lips, which she obediently granted. He kissed her deeply, letting their tongues explore each other while he caressed her face and neck. Ari moved her pelvis but Thranduil pulled her back down onto his arousal which was firmly embedded within her core.

He began sucking on her tongue demandingly. Ari moaned into his mouth louder at the feeling of his throbbing shaft within her heat. Thranduil broke their kiss and watched on as she slowly leaned backwards. While his large hands cupped her delicious breasts and his nimble fingers began to gently rub and tease her erect nipples, Ari moved her pelvis once more to elicit his long growl. He pulled her back towards him and began to suck and lick her nipples. When Ari began to cradle her hips eagerly, Thranduil stopped her again.

"Not yet," he grunted.

He took her face in his hands and brought it close to his own, joining their foreheads. He gazed deeply into her glittering green eyes before he brushed his lips over hers, letting out a long sigh. His raspy voice dripped with his immeasurable desire for her.

"I will take you like this every night of our life. Forever I will seek your touch and warmth."

Ari let out a soft moan and nodded in obedience, utterly enchanted by him. He sealed her lips with his in a long, sensual kiss. Then Thranduil leaned against the headboard and encouraged Ari to continue. She began to move her pelvis in a grinding motion, causing him to close his eyes with a deep moan. Her face was lit by a glowing smile as she accepted within her the overwhelming emotions that flowed from his body and flooded into hers. He was close, and would take her with him into the consuming swirl of another orgasm. As Ari rode his erection, he opened his eyes and watched on as her creamy breasts jiggled in the rhythm of her passionate movements.

Thranduil grabbed her hips and met her movements with deep thrusts. Ari increased her pace and watched in wonder as the king's face tensed with pleasure. She moaned and a grin crossed his face. He thrust into her harder and harder until her quivering body fell helplessly backwards onto the mattress only for him to enter her again with feverish passion. He drove into her almost frantically, her arms pressing hard into his shoulders as her immense pleasure pushed her closer to her limits. He locked his eyes with hers, connecting their minds, and deep moans escaped their lips as their bodies shuddered in their final, explosive completion.

Thranduil left a soft kiss on Ari's lips before he trailed more affectionate kisses across her cheek, down her jaw line and back to her mouth. Her reciprocation to his kisses was minimal and made him smile into the warm skin of her neck. She was completely exhausted by his unfathomable desire to unite with her again and again. He would never tire of making love to her. But after all, she needed sleep. Dawn was not far away and he gently kissed her eye lids.

"Sleep well, my beloved wife."

Slowly, almost cautiously, he removed himself from her inner core and sat up. This night had been long and he had taught her a lot. Her embarrassed reaction to his request to please him in this position had turned Thranduil mad with yearning. Eventually, after a few persuasive efforts from his side, he had got her where he desired her. Yet there was so much more to teach her. He carefully rose from the bed and began to dress himself. Sitting next to his sleeping wife again, he guarded her sleep while he watched the golden light radiate above her serene body.