Capter 21

Ahh Percy nice to see you after all this time”.

“Prosidion” was my terse reply.

“Is that how you greet your father” he asked with a mock offended expression.

“I wouldn’t know, now would I”, I asked staring him down, trying to find a weakness, or maybe I was just trying to see past his mask of being the good guy.

“Well as much as I loved this lovely visit with my wonderful son I must tell you that you have to come to Olympus with me.” He smirked, with his hand out stretched, thinking I would come running to him like I had done so long ago.

“Like Hades I will” I snorted.

“Would it help if I told you the reason? We are entering a war and you are required, as my son, and champion to fight. It is part of your fatal flaw isn’t it? To protect everyone”.

“No that isn’t part of my fatal flaw, you of all people should know that. And when did I become your champion” I asked amused by if failed effort.

“Since you became my son” He replied simply.

“Trust me Prosidion, I am not your son. And I will not become your pawn. The way I see it is that it’s the gods faults that you are under the threat of another war. The way you treat us mortals and demigods… I think you deserve what is coming to, with the exceptions of course.”

“Very well son. I didn’t want to go this to my own blood, but you have left me no choice” with that said Prosidion lifted his trident and in a powerful motion he swung down at my head.

I brought Riptide to block the blow, my still weak muscles screaming out in protest… I really needed to end this quickly before my body gives out.

My arms began to shake and legs quivered underneath the pressure. Just as I thought I wouldn't last much longer and arrow whizzed past my head and found its mark in the Sea God's shoulder.

Poseidon gave a shriek of surprise before stumbling back into the railing. He opened his mouth as if to speak but before he could the arrow erupted in Greek fire burning him from the inside out.

Im his panic he threw himself overboard and into the blue depths. Even a God couldn't take the heat from greek fire… much less the god of the sea.

“That was awesome” a childish voice shrieked! I turned around before spotting the source. Nico stood there starry eyed and jaw dropped starting at the place Poseidon stood. I smiled as Ace stuck a pose with his chestnut long bow in his hand.

I had to admit the exploding Greek fire arrows that Leo developed were genius. It took nearly a year for him to pull them off. Any normal person would have died in the process of making them.

After a moment everyone walked off and went back to what they were doing, or to help the wounded, while Nico dashed off to talk to Ace about the arrows.

I walked up to the wheel then and steered us away from our spot before clicking a cloaking button on the center of the wheel so we would be safe from the gods for a while.

Everything was peaceful… except for the thoughts that kept swimming in my head. The gods were getting persistent and so was the mystery guy. Something tells me the fates are going to make me join this war soon.

(A/n) Hey sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter should be next week and I beleve we are going to meet the Romans at that time. Anyway if your still reading this thank you and I love you. So Till next time! Bye!!XD