SAVING MR. PARK

지민

【 지민 】

~

— s y n o p s i s —

in which an overly-confident and coquettish student manages to break through her young teacher's built-up walls

~

— p r e f a c e —

"what's wrong, sexy?"

"miss parker, please get off my desk."

"make me," she found herself smirking at her audacious remark. the blonde professor stood bravely in front of her, not seeming as disturbed by her seductive challenge as she had wished for him to be. they remained intently staring off into each other's eyes, somewhat in a trance as the minutes ticked by. she grew slightly disappointed at her failed attempt to make him uncomfortable, ultimately setting out to try again. "you know, mr. park, i don't like seeing you upset. perhaps i could do ... something ... to make you feel better," she smiled tauntingly.

"get off my desk," he repeated more sternly this time, still appearing unbothered by her inappropriately provocative behavior. she pursed her cherry-red lips together, slowly leaning towards him with a playfully wicked grin on her face in hopes of causing him to awkwardly back away. he didn't. on the contrary, he similarly inched closer, taking a small, bold step forward and causing her to widen her eyes in shock. she blinked, trying to make sure she wasn't currently misinterpreting the meaning of his approach. "go back to lunch, miss parker," he whispered in a blatantly pained tone, his voice breaking off as he said her name. and in that moment, she realized. she realized that her playfully-seductive actions had accidentally sparked up a certain (unwanted) feeling inside his heart.

PARK JIMIN
© http_BTS
| completed: march 2018 |

~

things to consider:
– lowercase intended
– relatively SHORT chapters
– park jimin will be blonde sO BRACE yOURSELVES
– passionate teacher x student relationship. if u're not all about that, i'm sorry

hope you enjoy !! :)

-サラ