二十二

↳ ❝IT DOESN'T LOOK BAD, sexy.❞

she tried so hard to convince him about the "normality" of his appearance. her hands were now cupping his soft, rosy cheeks, purposely squishing them to undo his outlined scowl. mr. park's lips subsequently squelched at the soft pressure, and they stuck out towards her like those of a puffer fish.

the blonde scoffed at the lie, losing himself in the depth of her green irises, and sighed in defeat. at last, he gave in to her emphatic remark (because he really had no other choice) and nodded while subconsciously twitching his nose.

"miss parker," he gasped when her cold fingers finally released his face. "i look ridiculous. you know it, i know it, and soon enough, everyone will know it."

jay bit her lip to restrain a taunting grin, and the blonde professor glared at the way this situation seemed to amuse her.

"your nose twitched," she unconsciously whispered, somewhat amazed. "you never do that."

"you do that," he murmured in response, glancing down at his shoes timidly before (again) noticing what he was wearing and swiftly looking back up with bright red cheeks. "what can i say?" he shrugged, not seeming too surprised by the observation. "you're rubbing off on me."

"we've been dating for more than two months, and i'm barely affecting you now?" jay quirked up an eyebrow and exigently crossed her arms under her breasts.

jimin groaned, lightly stomping his foot and glancing back at his desk—where they'd been previously sitting.

"don't be like this, jay. look what you're making me go through already!" he pointed down at his trousers in childish protest. his soulful complaint caused her to purse her red lips together and loosen the strictness of her gaze. "i know, i know. you won the game, fair and square, and i need this to hide my fucking excitement, but it's just– this is worse than the deadly punishments that people were sentenced to in medieval times."

jay blinked in disbelief.

"jimin," she couldn't help but unfold her arms from her chest and sternly place her hands on his shoulders. "are you being serious right now?" a series of amused giggles escaped her mouth. "are you seriously saying that wearing leather suspenders and a fanny pack is worse than a bloody decapitation?"

"well, yeah!" the blonde threw his head back in exasperation. "you can't judge me, miss parker. i'm a teacher. teachers need to watch what they wear because, hello, baby, we have an audience. i'm wearing a damn fanny pack, you know," he snapped rather dementedly. "a fanny pack!"

"and kinky suspenders," jay wiggled her eyebrows as she seductively flicked the black straps that crossed over his white shirt.

he looked irresistibly handsome from the waist up (because the elastic bands rendered his torso a provoking eye-appeal), but the fanny pack that hung strategically over his crotch ruined his enticing image.

she almost snorted at the sight of it.

"but, hey, i thought you said you liked my gift," she pouted teasingly.

a deadly gleam settled on the surface of his eyes as he savored her intended mockery. "and you said your gift was ironic and that i'd never have to use it. guess we're all liars in this world, baby."