↳ ❝WHAT'S UP, sexy?❞

she obediently approached his desk after hearing him call out her name. the class was long over, but the quirky brunette was the last one to leave again, as she always forgot to pack her things up on time. only the young teacher and his troublesome student remained, waiting inside the classroom that now reeked of eerie vacancy.

she tugged on the strap of her backpack that firmly hung over her right shoulder and leaned her weight on the sole of her left foot as she waited for him to speak.

"miss parker," he sighed, but this time he didn't bother to scold her for her inappropriate use of the word. "i know you're still new and all, and perhaps teachers at your old high school handled matters differently, but in my classroom, i prefer facial confrontation." he ran a hand through his hair, something he always did (quite sexily) out of habit. "i wanted to speak to you about your behavior."

at that, she quirked her mouth into a bright smile, already knowing where the topic of conversation was heading. however, instead of feeling fearful or apprehensive about the severity of her situation, she bit her lip in eager anticipation and eyed him somewhat expectantly.

"ah, right. i assume this has to do with my nickname for you?" she smiled tauntingly, clearly amused with the way her atypical confidence seemed to vex him.

"um, no?" mr. park narrowed his eyes in blatant confusion, and upon noticing her instant surprise, he swiftly added, "i mean that, too. obviously i wish for you to stop calling me ... that." yeah right, she scoffed internally. "but i'm mainly talking about learning to keep your mouth off of other people's when in my class," he clarified, and she furrowed her eyebrows at him questionably.

tilting her head to the side, she quickly recalled her brief encounter with jeon jungkook at the beginning of the period. her eyes shot wide open when she realized that that's what this was all about.

"i think what i do with my mouth should be my business, mr. park," she retorted, still playfully challenging him to tick him off.

considering mr. park was young, she felt free and comfortable to behave like the natural flirt that she was. it didn't help that he never chose to report or suspend her. his conformity to her actions only made her want to tease him more, knowing that he wouldn't get her in trouble for it.

"not in my classroom, it isn't," he barked, and she had to restrain herself from fanning her face at his assertive tone. "keep the pda outside these walls, miss parker. you may leave now."

"no," she straightened out her posture, not yet wishing to escape this ridiculous discussion. she took a long stride towards his desk. "this is absurd! i can kiss whoever the f–" she stopped herself for the sake of propriety, "hell i want without being reprimanded about it. besides, jungkook and i weren't even kissing. we were just–"

"touching each other," he finished the sentence for her. "yes, i saw."

"there was nothing to see in the first place. he was just hitting on me, and i was playing along because it's fun. you see, i like to tease a lot, mr. park. it's my thing. which brings me to my next point. don't take my nickname for you too seriously, alright, sexy? you're not the only male teacher i tell that to," she rolled her eyes to make her white lie more believable, and mr. park's bottom lip twitched at that. "what? did you honestly think you're the only attractive teacher on campus? oh, please. even you know mr. kim can outshine you with eyes closed."